Calling Your Name

(Frank and Gerard are the same height)

Frank had had what he thought was a great prank for Gerard.

Frank decided that he wouldn't call Gerard his usual nickname 'puppy' and just call him Gerard for the whole day.

******

Gerard and Frank walk around the store and Frank let's go of Gerard's hand to go pick up a stuffy almost the same size as him "Gerard look at this"

Gerard smiled at the stuffy the looked at Franks confused "what did you call me"

Frank looked at Gerard confused as well now "I uh, called you Gerard"

Frank turned around and put the stuffy back down "come on let's go, I gotta but you more pretty clothes" Frank said but Frank pulled on his shirt sleeve to stop him.

"Are you made at me" he asked with a confused smile, Frank chuckled "why would I be mad at you"

Gerard moved his hand to Franks stomach where he gripped his shirt again "I-I dunno you called me Gerard, that's what you call me when you're mad"

Frank chuckled "Gerard I'm not mad at you" he said making the older boy whine "stop calling me by my name"

Frank laughed "what do you want me to call you" he asked as he rests his forearms on Gerard's shoulders, Gerard whined "call me puppy like you always do"

Frank chuckled "come on, let's go to a clothes store so I can buy you pretty clothes"

Gerard let Frank take his hand and drag him out of the current store and into another one.

After a couple more hours the two of them decided that they'd go back to the apartment.

When they got inside Gerard went straight into the living room and didn't bother to help Frank with the bags, Frank knew why and he was gonna put an end to his own little joke.

Frank put the bags into their bedroom before coming back through to the living room.

Gerard was curled up on the couch as a old episode of 'Friends' played on the tv.

"What you watching" Frank asked even thought he already knew, Gerard didn't even look at him "isn't it obvious"

Frank moved closer "come on Gerard, let's cuddle" he said as he wrapped his arm around Gerard's shoulder.

Gerard quickly stood up from the couch and looked at Frank "stop calling me 'Gerard' I don't like it, it makes me think you're mad at me or something, is that what it is, are you mad or are you maybe sick of me, is this the end of us Frank" Gerard asked desperately.

Frank stood up and looked at Gerard sadly "n-no, I just wanted to play a little prank on you a-and see how you'd react to be calling you by your name, I didn't mean to upset you puppy" he said as he walked closer.

Gerard sniffles and wiped away his tears "then why did you continue to do it, you knew it was upsetting me but you kept going"

Frank looked down at the ground "I-I thought you knew what I was doing, I thought...you were playing along with me until we got home" Frank mumbled sadly.

Gerard sniffles "well, I wasn't, I didn't think it was funny, I was scared, I thought you were slowly slipping away, the whining and being childish was a way for me to cover up the fact I was scared"

Frank wrapped his arms around Gerard "I'm sorry puppy, I-I thought you were playing along" he whispered, Gerard wrapped his arms around Franks shoulders "I love you so much Frankie"

Frank kissed Gerard's cheek "I love you too puppy, I love you more than you know, I'm so sorry I scared you"

Gerard shook his head "it's ok now because I know that you're not gonna leave me"

Frank held Gerard tighter "I wanna get married, I-I wanna get married to you puppy" he said causing Gerard to press his lips against Franks.

Their lips moved passionately against each others as they held each other as close as they could.

Gerard pulled back slightly "I wanna marry you too"