Daddy's Home

(Litre Gee, Daddy Frank)

Gerard walked into the kitchen still with his pyjamas on to clean up his plates from today, his daddy would be home soon and he wanted to make sure he had cleaned up before he got back.

The door opened soon after causing Gerard to squeal and run down the hall "daddy" he cried out excitedly as he jumped into the older mans arms.

Frank caught him and held him tight "oh baby boy, I've missed you"

Gerard giggled and clung to Frank tight "I missed you too daddy"

Frank walked into the living room where he put Gerard down onto couch and sat next to him "what have you been doing today baby"

Gerard hummed and rests his head on Franks chest "I was a lazy boy today daddy" he admits as Franks arm moved around his shoulders "oh yeah, did you still clean up after you ate"

Gerard nods his head and snuggled into Frank closer "I cleaned up after myself, I didn't play with my toys but I watched cartoons all day"

Frank smiled "I'm glad you had a grate day sweetie, daddy's really tired"

Gerard frowned "then we shouldn't be here we should be in bed" he said quickly as he got up "Gee baby, it's alright o don't mind sitting here"

Gerard huffed and took Franks hands in his "come on daddy you gotta get into you're pjs and get comfy in bed" he said making Frank chuckle and get up "fine"

Gerard pulled Frank into the bedroom quickly and took of his tie, suit jacket and shirt.

Frank stopped Gerard before he was able to unbuckle his belt "give daddy a kiss" he whispered making Gerard giggle and press his lips against Franks for a couple of seconds "I love you daddy"

Frank smiled "I love you too baby boy, you're beautiful"

Gerard giggled and out his hands on Franks chest "you're hot" he whispered making Frank chuckle "I'd love to have sex baby boy but daddy's very tired, it's Saturday tomorrow so we can have some fun then"

Gerard nods his head as he unbuckled Franks belt and unzipped his pants, when they dropped to the floor Frank stepped out of them.

Once he had done so, Gerard pushed him back against the bed "lay down daddy"

Frank chuckled as done as he was told "good, now to make you all cozy"

Frank smiled as Gerard pulled the covers over his shoulders and climbed into bed next to him "is there anything else I can do for you daddy"

Frank smiled "yeah, come here and cuddle" he said simply making Gerard giggle and snuggle up to Frank "you're so perfect baby, so amazing"

Gerard giggled quietly "no daddy, you're amazing" he said as he played with Franks hair softly, Frank hummed and kissed Gerard's cheek softly "that feels real nice baby boy, real nice"

Gerard smiled and continued to play with the roots of Franks hair, massaging the scalp slightly "good night daddy"

Frank hummed "good night my sweet prince"