my r; all

*talk ab suicide and abuse and self harm and slurs (i censored) pls pls do not read if it will trigger you
my dm is always open if y'all need someone to talk to whether on here or twitter @/jenniweretaken

centered around sapnap
mentions of members of dream smp

Just as I was about to take my shoes off, on the rooftop there I see
A girl with braided hair here before me, despite myself, I go and scream
"Hey, don't do it please!"

sapnap walked up to the rooftop, his mind set on what he was going to do. he have been struggling, his mind not in the right place, and all he wanted to do was to end it.

as soon as he made it to the rooftop, he started to slide off his slip on vans, but paused as he saw another pair of shoes beside him. he slowly looked up, and saw a furry. he seemed like a fox. the furry was looking down at the ground.

he couldn't believe what he just did, but he heard himself scream, "don't do it!"

Whoa, wait a minute what did I just say?
I couldn't care less either way
To be honest, I was somewhat pissed
This was an opportunity missed
The girl with braided hair told me her woes
You've probably heard it all before
"I really thought that he might be the one
But then he told me he was done"

the guy turned around, his bright eyes brimming with tears. "g-go away, i need to do this!"

sapnap crept closer, "why? do you want to talk about it?"

the guy looked back to the ground before signing and climbing down, "i guess..."

"what's wrong?"

"i was dating this guy, dream, but he just broke up with me the other day. he found a better guy, and he was cheating on me for months. i feel so stupid and worthless!"

For God's sake, please! Are you serious? I just can't believe
That for some stupid reason, you got here before me
Are you upset 'cause you can't have what you wanted?
You're lucky that you've never gotten robbed of
anything!
"I'm feeling better thank you for listening"
The girl with braided hair then disappeared

sapnap couldn't believe it. this guy wanted to kill himself over some guy?! "bro! you're upset because you couldn't be with that guy? well, there's more people out there! you should be grateful that you never had anything stolen from you!"

the guy slowly got up, "thank you for listening." he then turned around to walk to the door, "my name is fundy by the way."

"Alright, today's the day!" or so I thought
Just as I took both of my shoes off
There was but a girl short as can be
Despite myself, I go and scream
The petite girl told me her woes
You've probably heard it all before
"Everyone ignores me, everyone steals
I don't fit in with anyone here"

sapnap sighed, he hopes fundy wasn't there again. he didn't want to see him after what happened yesterday. he made his way to the rooftop, then slipped out of his shoes.

he walked over to the railing, where he noticed a blonde guy, sitting on the edge.

"yo, if you're thinking about jumping, don't do it," he spoke.

the guy flinched, but then he tuned to face sapnap. "i'm sorry, i'm being bullied at school, everyone hate me. they steal my stuff, they push me, they write on my desk. kill yourself, whore, bitch, f*ggot, etc. i'm sick of it. might as well give them what they wants."