Escape Plan

I sat in the room alone, waiting for someone to come through the door. Dio left hours ago to go and check on others and to make sure everything wasn't wrecked. My wrists were still bound in ropes and I couldn't move to the window to look outside. I knew it was morning because the sun was shining through the curtains but I wanted to see if I could spot the Joestar manor from where I was. If I could just spot the top of the house I could figure out which way I needed to go. The fire was gone from the fireplace and everything was still except for the sleeping person in front of me. As Dio said, someone would be in here with me 24/7 to make sure I didn't escape. The person with me happened to be Yoshikage Kira and he was sleeping in the same chair that Dio was sitting in previously. I didn't feel comfortable around him so I stayed awake so he wouldn't have a chance to touch me or my hands. I looked up at the rope and saw the red marks around my wrists from my struggling with the rope. 

   ' Maybe my stand can help me teleport my hands out of the ropes while they're being held. If I can make it to the window and look outside then I can teleport outside easily. I'll be tired, from the energy I've used up but I need to get out of here. Kira's asleep right now, maybe I can get out of here while he's asleep. '

I looked up at my ropes and saw my stand form beside the bed. My stand grabbed my hands before teleporting me from sitting on the bed to sitting on the floor. The ropes were gone from my wrists and I looked up to see them still around the corner of the headboard. I stood up from the floor and grabbed onto one of the curtains blocking the window.

   " I wouldn't pull that curtain any further. "

I looked back at Kira, who still had his eyes closed and his head was leaning against his fist.

   " My stand has already taken care of the curtains. If you pull them any further you'll trigger the bomb. "

   ' Bomb? '

I looked around the curtain, but I didn't see a bomb anywhere on the cloth or on the rod holding it up. I looked back at Kira and asked,

   " What bomb? "

   " The power of my stand is to turn things into bombs. So when you touch or move an object my Killer Queen has touched it means that it will blow up. My stand hasn't touched the curtain itself, but the rod. So, if you move the curtains then you'll set the bomb off. Even the slightest move will set it to expload. "

   " So, your stand is specialized in turning things into bombs. Did I hear that right? "

   " Yes, that's what Killer Queen does. "

   " Great, now I know one of the stands in this house. Thanks for telling me. "

What I said seemed to make him mad, but I disregarded it and let go of the curtain. I moved away from the front of the window and stood beside the wall, pressing the side of my face against it. I looked behind the curtain to see if it was so far away from the window that I could glance outside. I found a part of the curtain to see behind it, but my wrist was grabbed and I was pulled off the wall and thrown back on the bed. Kira was now standing up from the chair and he had thrown me onto the bed to keep me from looking outside. His eyes were focused on mine but I could see him glancing at my hands every few seconds.

   " Just stay put on the bed and quit moving. "

   " Just let me look outside. That's all I want, it's as simple as that. "

   " It's not simple. Simple is staying on that bed and not moving, however, you want to be complex and look out of the window so you can teleport outside. "

   " Fine, then let's talk. "

   " Okay, we can converse. "

  " Has anything been decided yet? "

   " So, far everyone is agreeing with the idea to keep you alive. Diavolo likes the idea that you can be used as leverage. So you live, for now. "

   " I bet that upsets you. "

   " It does. "

You could tell he was angry from your actions earlier and now that you weren't going to be killed, he surely was going to be furious. You developed a plan to get him mad so he would put his guard down. You got a small glimpse of the outside world and you planned to get him mad so he could attack you and then you could dodge the attack and run to the door to escape the room. You knew that if you moved the curtains in this room you would blow up the room along with yourself, and it would take too long to focus on trying to find the break in the curtain to peek outside, so you were going to run out of the room and look through one of the other curtains. All you needed to do was get him mad to the point to attack you. 

   " Dio had told me that you wanted to kill me for my hands. Hoenstly, I feel bad for you. My hands are pretty amazing. I mean just look. "

You shoved your hand into the air closer to him and he flinched. He glanced down past your hands and to his own. You looked down and saw what he was seeing. His fingernails were long. It seemed to make him twitch a little seeing his long nails and he looked towards the bedside table. I got closer to the table and pulled out the drawer. Inside were magazines and random items. I spotted the fingernail clippers and I took them out. I held the clippers between my fingers and looked at Kira, and his gaze was focused on my hand. 

   " You want these? "

   " I'm not a dog so don't treat me like one. Give me those clippers now I need to cut my finger nails. "

   " Sure. "

   ' This might also work. '

I tossed the clippers to him and he caught them. Kira sat down on the chair and started focusing on his nails. I stood up from the bed and bolted towards the door, but when I opened it someone was standing in the way of me getting into the hallway.

   " Doppio let me through. "