Something's Being Hidden

Giorno and I arrived at the dining room. Inside Jotaro was smoking a cigarette, Joseph was reading a comic and Josuke was playing with a handheld console. Jonathan was putting food out on the table and he pulled a chair out from the table.

   " You can sit here Y/n. And Jotaro put that cigarette out. "

Jotaro rolled his eyes and put the lit cigarette out by pushing it against the table cloth and he let it fall from his hands onto the table. I sat down and Jonathan pushed my seat into the table. Plates we sat in front of everyone and everyone started picking up their works and eating. The file in my lap felt heavy as I ate my food. I knew I needed to show them, but I knew they wouldn't be fond of finding out that Melina's been stalking them.

   " Y/n you seem troubled. What's wrong? " Josuke asked, looking up from his plate. 

I sighed and set the file folder on the table in front of me. I pulled on the bottom and the files poured out as I took the folder and placed it back in my lap.

   " I was looking through Melina's papers and files when I found these. There's a file for each of you. It's information and pictures about you guys. I felt like you guys needed to see them. "

The Joestars set their forks and knives down as they looked at the folders. Joseph stood up from his seat and grabbed his file. He started reading through his information with the others following after him. When Joseph was done he set the file down on the table but remained standing.

   " Your friend was a real stalker, eh? "

   " It seems so. Do you guys have any reason why she would stalk you? "

   "Besides our good looks, no. Did you look through the files? "

   "  No, I didn't. "

   " Is there one over you? "

   " I don't know. This was the first file I looked at and when I found it Giorno told me dinner was ready. "

   " Y/n, I'm starting to fear your friend Melina. She has a file on each of us, and yet we've never talked to her. Barely even seen her. "

   " I don't know what to tell you guys. I talked with Melina a lot and she never mentioned you guys at all. She never even mentioned that she had neighbors. "

   " Y/n, how much do you really know Melina? "

   " I'm not sure anymore. "

   " I think that you should look through these files through and if there is anything concerning us, please let us know. We can even look through some of it with you. " Jonathan said.

   " The only other thing about you all is a map. "

   " A map? " Jotaro asked. 

   " Yeah, it's a map of the street saying who lives where. And then there's a section that labeled Dio's house, and two other people's houses. "

   " Dio? " Everyone asked standing up now.

I looked between all of them and decided to stand up as well. Join the crowd.

   " You guys know Dio? "

   " You know Dio? " Jotaro once again asked with a glare.

   " Yeah, it was after I met Joseph's friend Caesar. y car battery died and it was late. He appeared and I asked if I could borrow his car to jump mine, but he didn't drive and he said he could walk me home instead. "

   " Y/n, you need to stay away from him. " Jonathan said lifting a hand up.

   " Why? "

   " Dio is not a good person. Let's just put it at that. " Joseph said looking at me dead in the eyes.

   " I'm sorry but I don't know the Dio you're talking about. The one I met was really kind and walked me home. "

   " It's a charade. It's what he does to get trust from someone. He's a smooth talker. " Jotaro said.

   " Anyways, on the map, it also said Yoshikaga Kira and Esidisi with Wamuu and Kars. she circled their names and wrote their names to the side. "

   " Kars! " Joseph yelled.

   " Kira! " Josuke yelled at the same time. 

   " Y-Yeah. "

   " Where's the map! " They both yelled together.

   " Upstairs, I'll go get i-"

   " Let's go! "

They both grabbed one of my arms and started running upstairs to the room I was staying in. Joseph opened the door and set me on the bed. I found the folder and handed it to them. They started looking at the map and they looked at each other before running out of the room. Jotaro appeared in the room and walked towards me. 

   " What's going on? "

   " Don't worry about, short stack. "

   " I kind of have to. It seems like I've found something important and I would like to know why the maps are so important. "

   " In time you'll know, for now just get some rest. Maybe look through those files some more. "

   " But-"

   " Just rest. "

He pushed me to the pillow and put a blanket over me. I tried to sit up but he pushed my shoulder to the bed.

   " Sleep. I'll look through some of them with you tomorrow. "

   " Fine you, softy. "

   " What did you say? "

   " I said 'Fine you, softy.' whatcha gonna do about it? "

He just rolled his eyes at me before walking out of the room and closing the door behind himself. I could hear his heavy footsteps as he walked away from my room. I closed my eyes and let myself dream.