Joseph's Ending

" Hey, let go of her! "

You recognized the voice to be Joseph's, and you turned your head in his direction. Joseph saw the blindfold covering your eyes and felt a shiver go up his back.

   " Didn't know you had a fetish, Kars. "

   " I don't. "

   " Then why blindfold her? Surely you have no reason to killer her. I mean I haven't seen you around or try to kill her. Why take her now? "

   " I blindfold her because of her teleportation powers. Where she looks she can teleport. I also have a comrade who would like her dead, and I see this is as a sort of exchange. You killed Wamuu and Esidisi a few nights ago did you not? "

   ' Is that what he did that night!? '

( Flashback )

   " Alright, I'm heading out! Don't wait up for me! " Joseph screamed through the house.

You shrugged your shoulders and continued to read your book, hoping to get tired soon. The moon was in the sky, and you were having trouble sleeping with the gala approaching. Jonathan would lend you some of his books to read so you could fall asleep, and usually, they worked. Tonight was the same night. You fell asleep with the book in your lap. When you woke up the next morning, you got a shower and changed clothes. You left your room and walked downstairs, but the front door opened when you reached the last floor. When you looked at the figure in the doorway, you ran to him, seeing cuts and dry blood on his body.

   " Joseph, what did you do!? "

   " Something that will help us in the future. Trust me. "

   " Who the hell did you get in a fight with? "

   " Don't worry about it. I won the battle. You're starting to sound like a mother. "

( Flashback Over )

   ' So, that's what he meant when he said it would help us. Yeah, it's really helping right now. '

   " So, I'll take her life in exchange for Wamuu's. Then I'll take yours for Esidisi. "

   " Great job, Joseph. Really great. " You said with sarcasm.

   " Hey, don't talk to me like that! I'm here trying to save you! "

   " And? Am I safe yet? I don't think so, plus I don't think I need your help. "

You summoned Starry Night, and he threw a punch at Kars. Kars stumbled back, and he let you go. You took the blindfold off and looked around. Joseph stood in front of Kars, while Kars was standing between Joseph and you sideways. 

   " How unfair, you use that spirit to defend yourself. "

   " It's just called instinct. I want to live so why not use the resources I have? "

   " You sound like the blonde fellow that resides in the same house as me. He talks about how his spirit is the best out of all. I believe him because it is called The World. "

   ' He's talking about Dio. '

   " But no matter, I will get rid of you both, without the help of my own spirit. Because I am absolute. "

   " Keep saying that. "

Starry Night sent another punch to Kars, but this time he ducked low to the ground. Instead of turning towards you and fighting, he turned towards Joseph and raised his arm towards him. A blade appeared out of Kars' arm and the metal shone brightly in the hall. He swung the blade towards Joseph, but Joseph jumped away. Kars continued to charge after Joseph, while Joseph dodged and looked for an opportunity to hit him. They both were getting out of your range, so you teleported closer to them, but every time you got closer Kars would move and go out of your stands' range again.