The Stand's Power

" So, what are we going to do? "

   " We're going to try and bring your stand out. "

   " And how do we do that? "

   " You have to be under some kind of threat for you to bring it out your first time, usually. "

   " Usually? "

   " There are some special circumstances where you don't have to be under threat. "

Jotaro turned towards me and grabbed my shoulders making me face him. He let go when I was facing him and placed his hand back in his pockets. I looked over at Josuke and Joseph, who were both pouting on the bench. Of course, I knew Josuke was pouting because his figure was slouched and his arms were crossed. I couldn't tell by his face because he still wore the brown bag on his head. Joseph had a bruise on his cheek and some bruises from their little fight.

   " Alright, let's get this going. "

The purple man appeared beside him. He looked the same when I first saw him, in his loincloth and wild black hair. 

   " This is my stand called Star Platinum. A stand is a visual manifestation of life energy. A stand is an entity psychically generated by its owner, referred to as a stand. It's your fighting spirit. "

   " And I have one? "

   " Yes, you've received yours from that damn arrow. "

   " The arrow? "

   " The one you were shot with when you ran over here looking like a drowned rat. "

   " A drowned rat! "

   " What are you my echo? Stop repeating everything I say. That arrow was special, it's called a stand arrow. It can give anyone a stand if they survive a shot from it. "

   ' And I did survive. '

   " Star Platinum is going to punch you, but when my stand's hand gets close your stand will defend you, maybe. "

I watched as Star Platinum pulled his fist back, ready to hit me. 

   " Wait, what do you mean 'maybe'!? "

I closed my eyes as the first started coming towards me, and I braced myself for impact. But It never came. I opened my eyes and saw that was standing a few feet away from Jotaro. I wasn't in the same spot I was once standing.

   ' But I didn't move. '

I looked at Jotaro, and he just gazed at me with his eyes widening. I looked towards the other two boys and their eyes were equally as wide. Except for Josuke who's head was still covered.

   " Did I move at all? "

   " You teleported. It seems your stand will teleport you when in danger. Your stand didn't even show itself, it only showed its hands. "

   " What did they look like? "

   " What does it matter? We need to get your stand to come out fully. "

   " And how do we do that if I'm teleporting? "

   " Old man! "

   " Just because I'm older than you doesn't mean you can call me old! " Joseph yelled.

Joseph stood from the bench and walked towards us. He stood beside Jotaro and surrounding his hand was a purple vine with green thorns. The vine was moving and it didn't even look to be hurting him. He opened his palm towards me and the vines wrapped around me. The thorns didn't hurt me, but the purple vine kept me in a tight grip.

   " This is Hermit Purple, my stand. Let's see if you can move while being held by my stand, cutie. "

Star Platinum was floating in front of me again, and he pulled his fist back and swung towards me. I didn't close my eyes this time and I watched the fist get closer towards me. But when I blinked I wasn't being held by Hermit Purple anymore, and I wasn't being hit by Star Platinum. I was standing behind Josuke and the bench.

   " AH! How did you get over here!? "

   " It seems your stand doesn't have a small range to teleport you. You can go long distances, but there's a limit somewhere I bet. " Jotaro said turning towards Josuke and me. 

   " But it still didn't come out? "

   " No, it didn't. "

   " I think we should call it a day with bringing it out. I don't want to accidentally get hit. 

   " Fine with me. I'm going to go and see Kakyoin. "

   " Who's that? "

   " Nobody for you to know. "

Jotaro turned his back towards us and walked back into the house. I stood with Joseph and Josuke was still sitting down on the bench.

   " Well, I guess I can teleport. Neat! "

   " And you've seen everyone's stands except for Giorno's. But you can ask him about it when he gets back. Now, Joseph can you please tell me where my products are? "

   " Nope! I think I hear Caesar calling me! "

I felt Joseph kiss my cheek, and then he started running to the house.

   " I'll be back later cutie! "

   " Hey! " Josuke and I both shouted.

Joseph ran through the doors and shut them behind himself. I stayed with Josuke with a  slight blush on my face, and with his bag still on his head.

   " Josuke why don't you take the bag off? "

   " Because I don't look like myself without my products. I would rather be dead than be without my pompadour. "

   " Josuke you're a-"

   " Ah! My bag! "

The wind picked up, and it started blowing faster past us. The wind picked up the bag and carried it off of his head and pulled it away from him. I spotted his hair and saw that his hair was down and hanging over his face. His face started to turn red and he ran back inside.

   " Don't look at me! "

The door slammed shut and I just looked around the garden, realizing I was alone. 

   " This was what I wanted in the first place! "