Dinner with the Joestars

" Alright, I look fine, there are no stray hairs flying. Let's go. "

You walked out of the master bedroom and towards the front door. You grabbed a jacket and walked out of the door. You locked it and started walking towards the three-story house. There were no cars coming or going and I crossed the street easily. I walked down the pathway leading to the front door and I walked up the stairs to the front door. I knocked on the door and waited until someone opened it. I could hear a commotion going on inside.

   ' It sounds like someone is fighting to get to the door. '

The door opened quickly and someone new was standing in front of you. He was the same height as Jonathan and his hair was blue. He had a bright smile on his face and his hair was styled like a pompadour.

   " Hi! Are you the girl Jonathan was telling us about? "

   " What exactly did he tell you? "

   " That's you! "

He pushed your back and you entered the house. You saw a grand staircase and a living room along with a big dining room from the front door. The man who let you in, still smiled at you.

   " My name is Jouske Higashikata. Jonathan is in the kitchen cooking right now. "

   " It's nice to meet you. I'm Y/n. "

   " Beautiful name! "

   " Thank you! And your hair..."

   " What about my hair? " His face turned scary but you didn't mind.

   " I love it. How do you get it to look like that and stay like that throughout the day? "

His face was shocked and then he wasn't angry anymore. He smiled again and rubbed the back of his neck with a  blush on his face. 

   " T-Thank you. It takes a lot of work. I'll tell you about it later. Right now I have been instructed to show you to the rest of my brothers. "

He held his arm out to me and I wrapped y arm around his. We both shared a look and started marching forward. We had smiles on our faces as we marched towards the livingroom. When we walked inside the living room I could see two heads on the couch. One had brown hair and the other had black hair with a black hat on top to match the hair. Josuke walked in front of the couch and I faced both of them. They were playing a game and it seems the one with black hair beat the one with brown.

   " Oh come on! Cut me some slack Jotaro. "

   " Y/n, the one with brown hair is Joseph. "

Joseph noticed me and stood up

Joseph noticed me and stood up. He immediately was in front of me and he grabbed my hand shaking it.

   " Hello, there gorgeous. "

   " Hi, Joseph. "

   " Are you the lady Jonathan has told us about? "

   " I'm guessing I am. What did he say about me? "

   " Everything I agree with. A bright smile, an amazing voice, and a sexy bo-"

   " And the other guy is Jotaro Kujo! Come say hi. " Josuke said yelling. 

   ' I know Jonathan didn't say that last part about me. He's too much of a gentleman. ' 

Jotaro stood up from the couch and approached you. He didn't attempt to reach for your hand or shake it. He just stared at you.

He only tilted his hat down and walked away from you

He only tilted his hat down and walked away from you. You looked up at Josuke and he shrugged his shoulders.

   " Don't worry about it. He's like that with everyone. Then, we have one more brother to introduce you to. "

He took my shoulders and we started walking to the dining room. Joseph was following us as we walked to the dining room. When we entered the dining room there was a man sitting in one of the chairs at the dining table. He had blonde hair with three donuts on the front of his head. He was in a purple suit that revealed his chest a little.

He was reading a book but when he heard your footsteps he put the book on the table

He was reading a book but when he heard your footsteps he put the book on the table. He stood up and walked towards you. You held your hand out for him and he took your hand and placed a kiss on your knuckles instead of shaking it.

   " It's a pleasure to meet you Ms. Y/n. My name is Giorno Giovanna. "

   " It's very nice to meet you, Giorno. "

   " Jonathan told us that you were staying at Melina's house for a while. Would you still like me to come and work in the garden every Friday? "

   " If you don't mind. I don't really have a green thumb and I couldn't take care of it. "

   " I don't mind at all. I'll come over in the morning and start working. "

   " Sounds fine with me. I don't know if I'll be able to pay you. Melina didn't really leave me with anything. She even paid all of the bills before leaving. "

   " I'll keep a tab and keep up with the money. If you can't get in contact with her. "

   " Sounds great with me. Thank you so much. "

   " Don't mention it cara. "

He kissed my knuckles once more before letting go.

   " How come the Italian noodle gets to kiss her hand but I can't even touch her? "

   " Because you just can't, Joseph. I have more respect for her. " Giorno said.

   " Why you-"

   " Dinner is done! "

Jonathan walked into the dining room with plates and set them down on the table. He pulled out a seat and gestured for you to take a seat. You took a seat and he pushed the chair into the table.

   " Thank you, Jonathan. "

He smiled back at you and took the seat beside you.