Meeting Again

I stood up and made my way to the door, but when I reached out for the handle my legs were kicked out from underneath me. I fell but I got back up and the figure was now sitting in front of me.

   " You know too much. You must be eliminated. "

The stand that was floating in front of him had two faces. One was smaller and placed on his forehead while his main face was centered in the middle of his head. The stand's skin was white but on the legs and chest, it wore pinkish-red clothes with white stripes. The stand raised its fist and I tried to run away again, but the stand kicked me and I hit the wall. My forehead hurt from the impact of the wall, and I now sat on the floor as the stand above me rose its fist to hit me. When the intruder snapped his fingers the stand's fist swung down at me and I closed my eyes ready to be hit, but instead of hitting me, it hit something else. 

   ' What the...'

Crouching in front of me was a blue figure. The figure was lean and tall, but it was also built with muscle. Dark navy blue was the color of its skin, and there were white bright dots on its skin that would shine bright. His hair was braided black all the way down to his knees. He wore a fantasy night sky kimono cardigan, and it touched his midthigh. He wore pants that were plain navy blue and they stuck to his skin and showed off his muscular legs. There were no shoes on his feet and he was crouching in front of me, holding the intruder's stand's fist. 

   " You did survive the stand arrow. I was curious what your stand would look like. "

My stand turned its head towards me, and the eyes of my stand struck me. He didn't have a pupil; his entire eye was a lighter navy blue. Lighter so you could tell where his skin was and where the eyeball was. He had multiple white dots cross from his upper left cheek to his upper right cheek.

   ' Dimples? '

He had banks but they barely touched his eyebrows. He showed me no expression and turned back to the enemy in front of us. The enemy pulled his stand's hand back and his stand floated back to his side. I stood up and my stand stood with me. His feet were hovering over the ground, and not touching the cold floor. 

   ' So, this is my stand? '

My stand's fists were balled and ready to hit the man in front of me. I wanted my stand to hit the intruder, but at the same time, I wanted to leave and get someone else to fight him since I just figured out my stand. I slowly backed towards the door and as I moved the man in front of me copied my movement. I continued to back up to the door and reach my hand out for the handle when I stopped moving. I stopped because the moonlight was hitting the man's head and I could see his features since his stand was floating in front of mine waiting for an attack. The intruder had pink hair with black spots, and his skin was pale. His lips were the same color as his hair and he was built strong. He wasn't exactly wearing a shirt, but a small see-through piece. His pants and shoes were purple and there were the ends of tailcoats behind him.

   ' That's the intruder! I've finally seen him! Let's get out of here now, and I'll tell the others

   ' That's the intruder! I've finally seen him! Let's get out of here now, and I'll tell the others. '

My stand left his and floated behind me. He grabbed my shoulders and I felt myself teleporting. My surroundings started to blur and when they settled I found I was in another room. I looked around and realized I was in Josuke's room. I looked over to his bed and saw his form laying underneath the purple blankets, asleep. I ran to his bed and grabbed his shoulder and turned him to face me. 

   " Josuke! " I whispered.

   " Josuke! Wake up! "

His eyes didn't open, they didn't even flicker. I didn't want to yell and alert the man of where I was at, so I tried another room. This time I ended up in Giorno's room. I ran over to his bed and shook his shoulders like I did Josuke's.

   " Giorno! "

With one call his eyes slowly opened. I felt lucky that he woke up and wasn't as dead asleep as Josuke was. Giorno sat up slowly in his bed and rubbed the top of his head. My stand disappeared in the air and left me alone with Giorno.

   " Y/n? What are you doing awake, at...midnight? "

   " Giorno someone broke into the house. "

   " What? "

   " It was the same man who broke into Melina's. He was in my room. I don't know if he's moved now or not but-"

   " Cara, go wake up the others. I'll go to your room and see if he's still there. Be safe. "

Giorno left the room, and I teleported into Joseph's room. Joseph was hard to wake up but when I told him the situation he said he would wake up Josuke. He ran out of the room in his blue and white striped pajamas and I went to Jotaro's room. When I entered the room I ran over to his bed and shook his shoulder. He turned over and opened one eye to look at me. His black hair was messy and his purple shirt was scrunched up.

   " What do you want? I'm trying to sleep here. "

   " Jotaro someone is in the house. "

   " What are you talking about? "

   " Someone is in the house! It was the same man who came to Melina's and shot me with the arrow! "

   " Are any of the others awake? "

   " Joseph and Giorno are. "

   " Then let them deal with it. I'm going back to sleep. "

   " Jotaro-"

A punch to my side interrupted my sentence. My side hurt from the pain of the punch and it was so powerful I flew off of my feet and hit the wall. My shoulder burned in pain as it connected to the wall. I looked up to see the intruder in front of me with his stand covering his face from anyone, but I had already seen it. 

   " You thought you could get away little mouse. I'm afraid not. I will end you before you can speak another word. "

Jotaro seemed to perk up at this, and he stood up from his bed to reveal that his purple shirt was tucked into some black jogging pants. 

   " Good grief. There's never one calm night around here is there? "

Star Platinum appeared behind him ready to fight while my stand manifested in front of me, to protect me from any attacks that I spotted. 

   " So, you got your stand to come out? Congratulations. Now, let's beat this fucker straight to hell. "