More Help

You walked downstairs with a big bag. You were going to pack up some of the stuff in Melina's office and take it with you. When Joseph asked you about the history behind some of the objects in there you were curious. You set the bag down on the desk. You first put the papers you got out of the drawers into the bag. Then you walked to the shelf of files and started taking them out one by one. You found the file you read earlier and put it in the pile to take. You cleaned out a lot of the bookshelf and then moved to the case of jewelry and mask. 

   " Hello!? "

You jumped hearing footsteps run into the house. You looked outside of the office to see Josuke. He was standing in the doorway with his school bag in his hand. He looked at you and you waved at him. He ran over to you and grabbed your shoulders.

   " Everything okay Josuke? "

   " I wanted to make sure you were okay. Jonathan messaged me and said you woke up. "

   " Well, thanks. I'm fine but are you supposed to be in school? "

   " Yeah, I am but I wanted to make sure you were okay. He also said you were going to come over to Melina's house. "

   " I'm fine. I've got Jotaro and Joseph with me. "

   " Well, since I'm technically out of school right now I'll help you pack. "

   " Fine with me. I was packing the stuff up in my office. "

Josuke nodded and followed you to the office. He stopped in the doorway and looked around the room. Water was everywhere along with glass and it looked like a complete mess. I pulled him into the room and pointed to the bookshelf. He started taking the rest of the books off the shelves and packing them while I took the mask off the wall. I wrapped it in a soft cloth and placed it in a smaller box for fragile stuff. I opened the case with the necklace and took it out.

   " Do you want to take the rings and nail polishes? "

   " You can pack up the rings but I wouldn't worry about the polish. "

   " Why not take the polishes? You can paint your nails and toes. You can be a girl and gossip about boys to your other girlfriends. " Josuke said in a snobby tone.

You rolled your eyes and walked over to the section and smacked his shoulder. 

   " Like I'd do that. "

   " Aww come on. Just take them I'll paint your nails later. "

   " You are not getting close to touching my feet. "

   " We'll take them anyway. "

He pulled your head close to him and rubbed his knuckles into your hair. You pushed him away and fixed your hair. You grabbed some cloth and wrapped the necklace and placed it in the box. When the boxes were filled with the important things you closed them and set them in the living room on the floor. Jotaro was in the kitchen drinking a cup of coffee. 

   " Find anything useful or interesting? "

He shook his head no and took another sip of coffee. Josuke walked into the living room and put his arm around your shoulder and stood beside you.

   " Where's Joseph? " Josuke asked.

   " Looking for secret passageways. "

   " Great. Well, we've got everything packed up and ready to go, but where am I going to stay? I don't want to stay in Jonathan's room from now on. And I could even find somewhere else to stay in town. "

   " You'll stay in the guest room. You're staying with us so we can protect you and keep an eye on you. This guy wanted you for a reason. "

   " Alright. "

   " And Josuke get your arm off of her shoulders. What are you her boyfriend? "

  " What!? "

Josuke's arm quickly retracted from your shoulders and his face was red.

   " I'm not her boyfriend! P-Plus she probably already has one. "

   " I actually don't, but I'm flattered you thought I would. Jotaro it's fine. We're friends so I don't mind. "

   " So, you don't mind if I do this!? " A new voice said.

Joseph picked you up and you faced the ceiling while he lifted you up into the air. Your hands went back to his arms and gripped them tightly. You were shocked.

   " Ah! Joseph! "

   " Hey, you said you were fine with it! "

   " I am but you surprised me! I thought you were somewhere else! How did you get here? "

   " I simply met a  beautiful woman called Y/n, had dinner with her in my home, and then I walked to her house to help pack for a move. That's how I got here. "

   " Very funny! Put me down! "

   " I don't think I should. I think I'll carry you back to the manor. "

You can just imagine him smiling right now. You kicked your legs in the air to get down. He showed no sign of letting you down and you were about to tell him to let you down again and offer a deal when something appeared. A purple figure appeared above you. He looked like a man from Aztec times but his skin was purple and his black hair was standing on its own. The aura around him was warm and you could feel a sense of safety emitting from him. His hands went to your waist and took you from Joseph's arm. You looked at Joseph and then around you while the purple man set you down on your feet. He disappeared once he was gone and you looked at the three males. 

   " What was that!? "

   " What do you mean? Nothing happened. "

   " But Joseph was holding me then-"

   " Then I set you down. Why what else happened? " Joseph asked.

You looked at Joseph and then the other JoJo's and decided it was your imagination, maybe. You only shook your head and told them to pick up your boxes. You were about to pick one up when you were picked up again. Joseph was holding you in a bridal style and smiling a toothy grin. 

   " Jotaro and Josuke got it. I'll carry the most precious cargo. "

   " Alright you get brownie points for that, but I can walk. "

   " No, you hurt your feet remember? I'll just carry you. You're as light as a feather anyway. "

He started walking away with Josuke and Jotaro following behind. He would toss you up in the air and then catch you again while making jokes with you. Some were funny but when he tossed you in the air you were afraid he would drop you. You didn't notice it but the other two JoJo's were looking at Joseph holding you and how you smiled with him.