Josuke's Ending

" Hey, let her go! "

You turned your head, recognizing Josuke's voice. Josuke saw the blindfold around your eyes, and it angered him more to see you being held by Kira and being blindfolded.

      " And why would I let these beautiful hands go? They're much more beautiful than my last hand. "

   " Excuse me they're mine, they're attached to my body. " You said.

   " Not for long. "

   " You creep. "

Crazy Diamond flew towards Kira, but Killer Queen appeared and blocked the many punches from him. Starry Night floated to your side and tore the fabric from your eyes, allowing you to see. You looked in Josuke's direction and teleported to him. You stood beside Josuke, and he put an arm around you to keep you at his side. Killer Queen punched Crazy DIamond hard and left a few cuts on his cheek from the jewels on his gloves. Three red lines appeared on Josuke's face, and he only glanced at them for a second before drawing his attention back to Kira. 

   " I won't let you hurt her. "

   " You're just a kid. You're no match for my stand Killer Queen. "

Killer Queen was still fighting Crazy Diamond, but you knew the power of his stand. You weren't sure what he had touched and turned into a bomb, but you knew it was something around you. Around you were curtains and windows with a couch in the hall. There wasn't anything else in the hallway that could turn into a bomb. Josuke's hand was on your shoulder, so he didn't turn you into a bomb. 

   ' What object here could he turn into a bomb? There's barely anything in this hallway. '

You looked to see if he was holding anything or if there was something on him that could easily be taken off and thrown. That's when you realized he still held the blindfold in his hand.

   ' But he couldn't throw that over here. It's too light. He might throw it this way and have it land between us as a diversion to run away, but he wouldn't leave without trying to get me over to his side to run. '

While you were thinking, Kira had taken a ball pen out of his pocket and wrapped the blindfold around it, getting ready to toss the bomb. Killer queen disappeared for a moment to touch the pen, but it was so quick that Josuke didn't notice. Kira threw the pen wrapped in the blindfold towards you two. 

   " Josuke! Run! "

   " What? Why!? "

   " He threw a bomb! "

You pushed Josuke away and turned to get further away before the pen hit the floor. Kira smiled at seeing you figure out that the cloth was the bomb. You were only a few feet away when the pen hit the floor with the blindfold, and it exploded as soon as the cloth hit the floor. The blast of fire and force pushed you and Josuke a little further down the hall and to the floor. You covered your head for when you hit the floor, and Josuke held you close to his body so that when you landed, you wouldn't get hurt. You sat up from the floor and saw Kira walk through the fire on the floor and towards you both. Josuke sat up beside you, and when you looked over at him, you could see more sweat than usual falling down his face.

   " Josuke you're sweating buckets are you okay? "

   " I feel fine beside my adrenaline running. "

You looked closer at Josuke's head and saw strands of his hair falling out from the perfectly shaped pompadour. And you understood why he was sweating so much.

   ' It's not sweat. It's hairspray. The fire from the bomb and moving around so much is making the hairspray in his hair get warm and turn into a liquid. It's not sweat dripping down his face but it's hairspray. '

Josuke took notice of the strands falling out of his hair, and you could see his expression turn into one of anger. 

   ' Oh no. He's going to blow up and kill him. '

If there's one thing you don't do, you don't mess with Josuke Higashikata's hair. Josuke stood up from the floor, and Crazy Diamond appeared in front of him. You slowly scooted backward so you wouldn't get in the way of Kira's beating. Kira glanced down at you before looking back at Josuke.

   " You don't mess. . .with my hair! "

Crazy Diamond started throwing punches at Kira, and Killer Queen wasn't fast enough to block them. Kira's beating was brutal, and with one more punch, he was sent flying out of the window to bleed out on the ground outside. You stood up from the floor and looked out of the window to see Kira unmoving on the floor. His body was lying on a pool of blood, and you knew he was dead. You backed away from the window and turned back towards Josuke. He was desperately trying to fix his hair, but the hairspray was still melting from his hair. You walked down the hall to go to a bathroom. You went through one of the rooms and entered the bathroom. You grabbed three towels and wet two of them. You walked back into the hallway and set the wet towels on the fire so they could be put out. You walked towards Josuke with the dry towel and held his hand. You dragged him over to the couch and started wiping his face of the hairspray.

   " Your face is going to feel sticky after this. "

   " I just wish I was smart enough to bring some hairspray or gel or something. "

   " Josuke you look cute like this. I didn't know how long your hair was without it being put up in the pompadour. "

   " Stop teasing! " Josuke shouted with a blush covering his face.

You finished wiping his face and tossed the towel on his head. Josuke left the towel on his head and looked at you, pouting. You leaned forward and kissed the tip of his nose and pulled away, smiling at him. His blush only covered his face, and he held your hands.

   " Y/n! "

   " Quit pouting and smile. It's over. You're looks good as it is so don't worry about it. "

Josuke continued to pout, and he leaned forward, pressing his forehead against your shoulder. He was still blushing madly. You wrapped your arms around him and hugged him to you, laughing at his state. You felt happy, and your heart was beating fast in your chest as you held Josuke. He hugged you back, but he kept his head on your shoulder, trying to hide his embarrassment. 

The End.