Jotaro's Ending

" Hey! Stop right there you bastard. "

You turned your head and recognized Jotaro's cold yet stern voice. Jotaro took notice of the blindfold on your eyes and Starry Night's fists being pressed against The Worlds.

   " So, that's your stand, The World? "

   " Jotaro Kujo, you were always more annoying than Jonathan, but seeing your reactions were quite fun. Tell me does this make you mad? To see her vulnerable like this? "

   " Of course it does you prick. "

It was silent for a few minutes as the two stand users just glared at each other. Dio could only smirk, and his stand the world disappeared, leaving Starry Night alone.

   " This conversation has grown stale. I'll be leaving now, with Y/n in tow. "

   " Like hell you will. And if you think this conversations grown old then your wrong. "

   " Oh? "

Star Platinum formed in front of Jotaro, and Star lunged at Dio with his fists. The World came out to defend its stand user, but The World only met fists to fists with Star Platinum. They pushed their fists against each other with a  great amount of strength. 

   " It seems our stands have similar strength, Jotaro. But I'm not interested to see who's is superior, because I know mine is! "

The World raised his knee up and kicked his foot underneath Star Platinum's chin, causing Star to be pushed away from Dio and for blood to pool out of Jotaro's mouth. Jotaro didn't acknowledge the fact that he was bleeding, but he kept his eyes focused on Dio, who only smirked back at him.

   " I was right. "

   " Are you serious. That was just a little love tap. "

Star Platinum threw a punch at The World, and The World didn't raise his fists in time to block the punch. Star Platinum's fist collided with The World's face and left a red mark on Dio's cheek. Dio still held your wrists in one of his hands while his other was holding the blindfold on your eyes. His face stung from the punch, but he didn't falter. The World and Star Platinum started to throw punches at each other, but they would be blocked every time. Starry Night floated near your figure, and you turned your head in the direction your stand should be floating. Dio's head was turned the other way, so he couldn't see your stand floating behind him. Starry Night quickly took the cloth that bound your eyes and ripped it, allowing you to see the hallway. You looked towards Jotaro, and Starry Night grabbed your shoulders and teleported you over to his side, leaving Dio alone with a ripped blindfold. 

   " You alright? " Jotaro asked, glancing down at you.

   " Fine. "

   " Good, leave this to me. "

   " I can help. "

   " This is a long coming battle between Dio and I. So, don't get in my way. I would prefer if you walked out of this without so much as a bruise. "

Jotaro stood in front of you and shielded you from Dio's vision. You leaned against Jotaro's back and crossed your arms, letting him fight Dio.

   " By the way his stand has a power I'm not sure of. I think he moves at an inhuman speed but I don't know. I could blink and he would appear in front of me. "

   " Got it. "

Star Platinum continued to fight while Dio threw insults at Jotaro. You just leaned against Jotaro's back, letting the two fight. You weren't going to get in Jotaro's way, and if he wasn't going to let you fight, then you weren't going to fight him on it. He would shut you down immediately.