The Truth Untold

I woke up when the sun shone through the window in Giorno's room. I opened my eyes and rubbed them, to try and wake myself up further. I peeked through my hands down to my side and saw Giorno still asleep on the bed beside me. 

   ' Let's not wake him up. '

I put my feet on the side of the bed and pushed on the mattress to get up. I cringed when my feet touched the cold floor. I wasn't wearing any socks and the floor was like a freezer; it was so cold. I tip-toed to the door and opened it, letting myself out of the room. I shut the door gently and started walking down the hall. I wanted to inspect the area I had thrown the file towards. Once I reached the area I looked around but I didn't see the file anywhere in sight. I didn't even see the ghost hand that grabbed it. 

   ' Well, that was a bust. I'm going down for breakfast. '

I walked down the hallway leaving behind my thoughts on the file. I wanted to put it away to think about later, right now I wanted food. I walked down the stairs and walked into the kitchen to see Jonathan cooking breakfast. 

   " Good morning Jonathan. "

   " Good morning, dear. Everyone is still asleep. "

   " I would have thought everyone would be awake by now. At least maybe Joseph. "

   " No, they all sleep in when they can. Come and sit. I have breakfast almost done. "

   " What is for breakfast? "

   " Waffles. "

I nodded my head and walked to the dining table, taking a seat in my usual spot. I waited for my waffles and Jonathan set them in front of me with butter and syrup. I started eating the waffles, and they tasted delicious. 

   " Thank you, Jonathan. "

   " Don't mention it. And there are some strawberries and blueberries in the fridge. "

   " Are you not going to eat? "

   " Well, I don't want you to feel awkward with the events of yesterday. "

I set my fork down and looked at Jonathan, pulling the chair beside me away from the table. I patted the chair and he came to sit beside me.

   " I just want to know what's going on. Everyone says that they're just protecting me but I want to know what you guys are protecting me from. I'm not stupid and I can take care of myself. "

   " We know that Y/n..."

   " Then just tell me. "

   " Let me start from the beginning. The Joestars have always had some kind of misfortune in the family. It's the family curse and it leads us to meet bizarre people and be in bizarre situations. Because of that, there are some people we met that turned against us. Some just planned to hurt us from the beginning. Because of those people, the Joestars have always been in danger. So, when you were attacked that night we all thought it was someone who was against us because you know us. There were also some objects in Melina's house that has a history with my family and our enemies. "

   " What objects? "

   " The mask, polishes, rings, the files, the necklace, and finally the golden arrow. I have a history with the mask while Joseph has a history with the stone, and Josuke has a history with the nails and polishes, while Giorno is a special case. "

   " What about Jotaro? And what do you mean by special case? "

   " I guess you can say Jotaro has a history with the mask as well but not directly, and Giorno is a special case because he has a history with the information in those files. "

   " Okay. "

   " And we are all afraid that the enemies we made have finally found a weak point to hurt us, and that would be you. You're a friend to the Joestars so it makes you a target. "

   " I don't understand, how powerful are your enemies? You make it sound like they are the president or prince and they have lots of power. "

   " Well, it's complicated. But let me tell you our enemies and I'll explain to you after about why we are enemies. "

   " Okay. "

   " First is Dio Brando. I believe you said you met him? "

   " Yes, I have. "

   " Dio was my adopted brother since his father Dario Brando died. He had nowhere else to go so my father took him in. Dio may seem nice but he's a great talker and can swoon anyone with his words. He killed our father with poison, but he wasn't caught by the police. Dio left for a while to escape them but came back and at that time Jotaro wasn't keen on him. THey've had a few scuffles here and there."

   ' Wow, I never got the killing vibes from Dio. '

   " Next is three people who you have not met. Their names are Kars, Wamuu, and Esidisi. They have problems with Joseph. There was a certain stone they were looking for and it was in Joseph's hands but he wouldn't let them have it, and that angered them to a very big extent. "

   ' All over jewelry? '

   " Then there's Yshikaga Kira. Y/n, he is a murderer. He has killed girls and takes their hand. When the hand starts to rot and decompose he kills again and takes another hand. Josuke knows who he is but every time he gets close to revealing him to the police he can't. He finds himself in a crowd and he can't tell them that Kira is a murderer because Yoshikaga Kira is a man who lives a normal boring life. No one would believe Josuke. "

   ' That's why he kept looking at my hand. '

   " Then finally, Giorno..."

   " Why, is GIorno a hesitant topic? Whenever it comes to him you always conduct your words in a certain way. "

   " Well, let's just say that his boss is a killer. He is the boss of an organization and has kept his identity a secret for years. His organization sells drugs and makes them. Giorno is rising through the ranks to take the boss's position and stop the drug selling and making. "

   " Okay..."

   " Now here comes the hard part. I say it's hard because you won't believe me when I say it. "

I leaned forward in my chair, intrigued by what he was going to say. I finally knew why they didn't like Dio or Kira, but now I wanted to know what he meant by 'unbelievable'.

   " Dio, Kars, Wamuu, and Esidisi are vampires. While Giorno's boss is the boss of a mafia corporation. "