The Joestar File

' That's why the file is so thick. There are five of them! Should I open it or should I look at it later? '

You sat away from the file unsure if you want to read it. You swallowed the lump in your throat and took the file folder and brought out the first file. 

   ' This is Jonathan's folder. '

On the front, it read his name, Jonathan Joestar. You opened the file and saw papers about him. The first one was of his basic information and you decided to only read that in their file.

Age: 20Birthday: April 4thSign: AriesHeight: 6'5Nationality: BritishHair: BlueEyes: BlueOccupation: ArcheologistLiving: On the street across from me

Age: 20
Birthday: April 4th
Sign: Aries
Height: 6'5
Nationality: British
Hair: Blue
Eyes: Blue
Occupation: Archeologist
Living: On the street across from me.
Stand: Uses Hamon and does not use his stand
Notes: Jonathan is the most mature Joestar and he cares for his family and friends. If you get close to him, he will protect you as much as he can. He is very caring and kind but it could be used against him if the tie ever came. 

You closed the file and set it back in the file holder. The next one out was Joseph's folder. 

Age: 20Birthday: September 27Sign: LibraHeight: 6'5Nationality: BritishHair: BrownEyes: GreenOccupation: Real EstateLiving: On the street across from me

Age: 20
Birthday: September 27
Sign: Libra
Height: 6'5
Nationality: British
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Green
Occupation: Real Estate
Living: On the street across from me.
Stand: Prefers Hamon but sometimes uses Hermet Purple
Notes: Joseph seems like the more reckless Joestar. His personality is fun and carefree but when in a serious situation he becomes serious. Likes to think of himself as a ladies' man and believes he is the sexiest man alive. If his friends are in danger he will rush to help. When in a situation he will try to manipulate the enemy with his words and jokes.

You believed everything that was in the file. Joseph gave off that feeling when you first met him so now you know that this information was correct. You wondered how Melina was able to discover all of this and take pictures without knowing all this time. The next file was Jotaro's.

Age: 20Birthday: UnsureSign: AquariusHeight: 6'5Nationality: JapaneseHair: Black Eyes: GreenOccupation: In school but Marine Biologist is the dreamLiving: On the street across from me

Age: 20
Birthday: Unsure
Sign: Aquarius
Height: 6'5
Nationality: Japanese
Hair: Black 
Eyes: Green
Occupation: In school but Marine Biologist is the dream
Living: On the street across from me.
Stand: Star Platinum
Notes: He is very cold. He pretends to be someone that is a delinquent but still has a softer side to him that only the Joestars know of, and now me. His stand is the most powerful there is. Be cautious around him.

   ' How did Melina seriously get all of these? '

You set Jotaro's file back in the holder and decided to stop looking through them. It felt wrong to look through a file over someone that didn't know. It was as if Melina was a stalker, and it creeped you out a bit. You set the folder aside and started looking through the papers in the other box. Most of them were little notes and then some were work-related stuff. You set them in piles on the bed. One was work, the other was junk, and the other was Melina's notes. None of the work was beneficial and showed no signs of the landlord's number or contact information. 

   " This is starting to feel stupid. "

You pulled a stack of papers out of the box and saw a paper clip holding them together. You looked through each paper and saw nothing of use and tossed it into the junk pile. The next paper had numbers on them. They were phone numbers going down the page. Your brain got interested and you started looking down the page of numbers. They were all work-related numbers and you even saw your own name. Then you found it.

   " Yes! "

You found the property's original owner before Melina. The lands Landlord. You put all of the papers back in the box and pushed them off of the bed. The paper was still clutched in your hands and your mind felt satisfied with the work you've done. You heard a door opening and you looked towards your room door to see a three donut-haired blonde walk into the room. 

   " Ciao, GioGio. What's up? "

   " Ciao, I wanted to check on you. I heard a yell from down the hall. "

   " Sorry. I got excited. I finally found the landlord's number! "

   " Fantastico! That's great, cara! "

   " I feel so accomplished. I wish I could call them now but it seems like it's gotten late. "

   " It has, try and call them tomorrow, for now, take a break from all of those papers. Come and eat some dinner, I'm sure it's done by now. "

   " Alright. "

You set the paper down on the pillow of the bed, remembering to call the person tomorrow. You glanced at the Joestar folder and decided to take it with you and tell them what you found inside the folder. You met Giorno at your door and walked into the hallway. He closed your room door and you both started making your way to the dining room.

   " What's in the folder, mi cara? "

   " You'll find out at dinner. It's not something I'm sure many of you will be comfortable with it. "

Giorno's eyes hardened. They were warm and opening at first but now they were strict. He glanced at the folder, not seeing the Joestar name on it, because it was on the other side, and then he looked back at you. He wanted to ask you for the folder, but he knew you would tell him to wait until you were in the dining room. 

   ' They'll be shocked to see it and they'll wonder what else is in that box of files. That one that's labeled Passione Boss seemed different from the rest. I just don't feel like they should know about that one yet. If they ask for the files I'll keep that one for myself. '