The Start of Something Big

Star Platinum threw the first punch at the intruder, who we have yet to know his name. I stood up from the floor, with my stand standing to my side, looking for an opening to join in the fight. Jotaro turned towards me, and his eyes pierced mine, and I wanted to freeze, by his stare.

   " Go tell the others he's here. You can teleport. Go and tell the, we'll need some back up. THis guy is reading my moves and I don't like it. "

   " Got it. "

The world turned around me and I was in Josuke's room. Joseph was waking Josuke, rather roughly, by shaking him. 

   " Wake up you log! "

   " What!? " Josuke screamed at Joseph, sitting up in his bed.

   " Guys! Jotaro needs you both! He's fighting the guy in his room, and he's having some trouble. "

   " What kind of trouble. " Joseph asked.

   " The enemy's stand can read his moves. He knows what he's going to do before he does it, he needs help down there. "

   " Alright. Get your ass up Josuke! "

Joseph ran out of the room, with Josuke following him, both of their stands were out and following them.  I ran out of the room and saw Giorno and Jonathan running out of my room. They started running towards me when they spotted me. 

   " He's in Jotaro's room. He can predict his movements, and he needs some support. "

   " Lead the way amore mio. "

I turned around and started running towards Jotaro's room. As soon as I opened the door Joseph hit the wall beside the door. I ran to his side and picked him up, to stand. Giorno and Jonathan came into the room and looked at the situation in front of us. Jotaro was in front of the man, and then he instantly was behind him, but the man turned around and raised his fist, but Jotaro caught it. 

   " Is that his stand's power? He can see what we're going to do before we do it? "

   " It seems so. " Joseph said. 

Josuke's Crazy Diamond went for the punch but the man ducked down and the fist hit Jotaro. Jotaro didn't fall back and hit the wall as Joseph did, he stood and glared at Josuke. 

   " Sorry, Jotaro! "

   " Don't apologize to me down dumbass! Turn around! "

The intruder's stand hit Josuke and he stumbled backward. Giorno and Jonathan walked further into the room and I helped Joseph get closer. We started to crowd around the man, and he was surrounded. 

   " Hmm, it seems I'm outnumbered here. I usually like these situations, but for now, I think I will take my leave. "

   " You're not going to be leaving here. You've intruder on our home easily, but we won't allow you to leave in the same fashion. " Jonathan said raising his fists with a golden spark encapsulating his fist. 

   " You are very mistaken, I won't leave as I did coming in. Instead, I will take a different route. "

Joseph was the first to lung at the man, but he was already behind Joseph, and his stand was aiming to punch his back. My stand moved to Joseph's back and caught the fist and raised its own to hit the stand. 

   " My King Crimson is more powerful than you think. I'm not going to be hurt so easily, little mouse. "

King Crimson's other fist collided with my stand's fist. My hand hurt really bad, and I wanted to pull my fist away but I kept it connected with his and pushed against his.

   " I will not allow you to hurt them anymore. "

   " At least not tonight, but later there will be no one standing by your side and it is then that I will win. When you are vulnerable, little house. For now, I will give you more time. I want to battle someone worth killing. It's only a matter of time. For now, arrivederci. "

My stand swung his leg upward and aimed for King Crimson's chin, but he pulled his head back and my stand's knee missed his chin and hit nothing but air. King Crimson pulled on my stand's arm and I could feel a hand grabbing my arm but there was no one touching my arm.

   ' That's right, Jotaro said that whatever happens to my stand will happen to me. '

I looked at my stand's arm and saw King Crimson gripping the arm on the same side that mine was hurting. My stand still connected one fist with King Crimson, because if he had let go then the pressure of the fist would fly by and hurt me or my stand. Now, King Crimson was holding my stand's other arm in a tight grip. I was flung behind him, and I could see a golden stand aim for the intruder, and I took a guess that it was Giorno's stand. His punch never connected, and the man was already at the window getting ready to jump out. Jotaro moved from where he was standing and it was as if time stopped, he was behind the man. He aimed his fist down to the intruder's head, but King Crimson caught it and pulled Jotaro towards him, and punched him in the face. King Crimson followed his user as they jumped out of the window. Jotaro looked at the ground outside the window and saw the stand disappear along with its user. 

   " Y/n, stay here and watch the house. Josuke stay with her while we search the property. If you find him let us know before attacking. Make sure he doesn't have any access to getting back inside. " Jonathan said pointing at me and Josuke.

   " Alright! "

Jonathan, Jotaro, Giorno, and Joseph ran outside the room and down the stairs to go search outside. I took the first floor, and Josuke took the second floor. We ran through the floors and closed/locked all of the windows and made sure the doors were shut and that no one was in any of the rooms. The entire time my stand floated beside me, and never left my side.