Giorno's Ending

" Hey, bastardo. Let amore mio go. "

You turned towards the direction you could hear the familiar voice. You recognized Giorno's voice because of his accent and Italian tongue. Giorno noticed the black cloth covering your eyes, and he knew that you wouldn't be able to get to him unless you could see or break away from Diavolo's grip on your wrists. Gold Experience formed in front of Giorno Diavolo stood firm and glared at Giorno. His King Crimson faded away and left Starry Night in the air. The tension in the air was rising, and you could feel it in the air. 

   " She's doomed to die, Giorno Giovanna. And you will be next for betraying me. "

Diavolo looked through time to see you standing beside Giorno, and he kept a tight hold on you. Your stand was slowly coming closer to you so he could tear the cloth and you could teleport away. Starry Night reached out to touch the cloth, but King Crimson appeared and punched your stand. Your face stung from the punch, and your stand held his fists up to defend himself. Gold Experience slowly reached forward and touched one of the small plants that were in the hallway. The plant started growing longer, and it stretched out of the pot. The vines and stem were strong as they continued to stretch across the floor towards you and Diavolo. When they were close enough, they quickly wrapped around Diavolo's ankles and pulled him to the floor. He brought you with him, but when you hit the floor the blindfold loosened a bit and allowed you to see. You looked upward and teleported away from Diavolo. When you were out of his hold, you stood from the ground, letting the blindfold fall from your face. Diavolo now stood between you and Giorno. Diavolo stood up and glared at the two of you. Starry Night floated in front of you, ready to defend while Giorno's Gold Experience was ready to brawl. Gold Experience charged at Diavolo, but King Crimson blocked all of the hits and landed a few on Giorno's stand. Starry Night then charged at Diavolo, but he blocked all of the punches. You teleported to Giorno's side and stood beside him.

   " Are you okay, caro? Did he hurt you? "

   " I'm fine. All I'll have are bruises on my wrists from his grip. "

Giorno nodded, and you pulled Starry Night back to you to protect yourself and Giorno from King Crimson if he made it past Gold Experience. 

   " Siete entrambi stupidi. Ho passato anni a nascondere la mia immagine, e non la farò rovinare a qualche bambino e a una ragazza! (You are both fools. I've spent years hiding my image, and I will not let some little boy and girl ruin that!) "

   " Amore, let me handle this. Go and find some place to hide. "

   " I'm not letting you deal with him alone. I have a stand, I can help. "

   " Just because you have a stand doesn't mean you are powerful enough to fight. Your stand can only defend itself so much. Starry Night was made to teleport so teleport out of here and hide while I deal with this. That way I know you are safe and I don't have to worry about your safety. "

   " Giorno-"

   " Y/n, per favore vai per il mio bene. (Y/n, please go for my sake.)."

You thought about it for a few more moments before turning and running. You ran down the hall and turned the corner to get away from the battle happening behind you. You ran, but you stopped when you saw the doors leading out to the garden.

   ' If I go outside then I might have a chance to run away if I need to. '

You pulled on the doors and noticed that they were unlocked. You walked through the door and ran into the garden. I walked through the garden and found a fountain to sit at. You walked on the other side of the fountain and took a seat, keeping aware of your surroundings. The moon was shining brightly in the sky, and the stars were sparkling through the dark blanket in the sky. The wind was blowing, and it bit your skin, but not in a bad way. You waited there for ten minutes and then thirty. You were contemplating if you should go back and help Giorno, but you thought against it.