Meeting Number Two

I got ready and walked out of my room. Today I was planning to meet with Kira to talk about the house. I still wasn't sure if I would sign the contract or not. I would decide when I got there. I got downstairs and stepped up to the door and grabbed the door handle. I pulled it open but before I could step out, Giorno was in my sights front of me.

   " Well, hey, Giorno. "

   " Hello, cara. How are you doing? "

   " I'm doing good. What about you? "

   " I'm fine. Stai brillando brillantemente questa bella mattina. Cosa ti fa brillare così brillantemente? (You're shining brightly this fine morning. What is making you glow so brightly?)"

   " What? "

   " I asked where you were going this morning. "

   " I'm going to meet with the landlord about the house. I need to decide today if I'm going to sign the papers or not. "

   " I see. Qualunque cosa tu decida (Whatever you decide) you'll have a home here. "

   " Thanks, I think. What are you doing? "

   " I'm going to go to my office and work on some papers. There are some things I need to take care of. "

   " For your gang? "

   " You know? "

I could see Giorno's eyes get wider and his stance was a little nervous.

   " Yeah, Jonathan warned me and it was in one of the files that Melina had. "

   " Melina really knew everything didn't she? "

   " Apparetnly. She knew a lot about you guys and your history, even your boss. "

   " The boss? She was looking into the boss. What did the file say? "

   " I'm willing to bet nothing you already don't know. The pictures didn't even show his face or any distinct features. But I might tell you something later, but I don't know how helpful it would be. I've got to get going. I'll see you later, Girono. "

   " Addio amore. Sii al sicuro con quel padrone di casa (Goodbye love. Be safe with that landlord)."

   " Bye. "

You walked out of the house as he walked in and started making your way towards town. You agreed over the phone to meet at the same cafe you met at last time. You walked down the road to the town and started thinking about keeping Melina's house. You didn't see a reason to keep it because you lived with the Joestars and didn't even go over to Melina's house anymore. But at the same time, you didn't want to give the house away because it was Melina's and you weren't sure if you should keep it or not. You walked down the road and finally made it into town. 

   ' The cafe's over here if I remember correctly. '

You turned the corner and bumped into someone. You didn't fall but the person you bumped into did fall. You looked down and saw that it was Doppio. 

   " Are you okay? "

   " I'm fine. Nothing too bad. Are you okay mio caro? "

   " I'm fine. I'm sorry I didn't see you. "

   " It's okay, it's a pretty sharp curve. Where are you going this early in the day? "

   " I have a meeting with the landlord of my house. I'm meeting him at a cafe and we were going to discuss y signature on the contract. "

   " Mind if I tag along? I don't have anything to do today and I was just walking around. "

   " Sure. The cafe should be right over here. "

   " Thanks for letting me tag along. "

   " Don't mention it, Doppio. Once I'm done with the contract we can chat some more. I would like to get to know you more since we're friends. "

   " We're friends? "

   " I'd like to think we are. I mean after you talked to me that day on the bridge I kind of figured you were either a stranger with good advice or you wanted to be friends. "

   " Oh, we'll that sounds nice, let's do it. "

   " Cool, here's the cafe. Let's go in. "

   " After you mio caro. "

Doppio held the door for you and you walked in thanking him. You looked around for Kira and you spotted him at the same table as last time. He was wearing the same purple suit as last time, and the cat tie was still around his neck. 

   ' If Josuke is worried about him, does he have a stand? '

You looked around him but didn't see his stand so you figured that he didn't have one or he was just keeping you from it. 

   ' Time to get this done. '