A Moment with Joseph

When you made it back to the Joestar manor you planned to find Joseph, but it wasn't hard when he was screaming.

   " Stop, Jotaro! Stop! "

You started walking towards the hallway, and when you looked through the hall you saw Joseph almost collide with you, but your stand appeared and pulled your arms back before he collided with you. Your stand let go of your arms, but remained by your side, floating. Joseph collided with the floor, and he looked up at you. You took notice that he was wearing Jotaro's jacket around his shoulders.

   " Y/n! Help me! "

   " Why? "

   " Because, Jotaro is mad at me and he wouldn't hurt you! "

   " Have you forgotten about the times he's punched me? "

   " Yeah! But that's not on your face! He's going to punch my sexy face with more force than what he throws at your arms! "

   " Sucks to be you then. "

   " Please!! "

   " Nope. " You said popping the 'p'.

You leaned out of the doorway again and looked into the hallway and saw Jotaro walking towards you and Joseph. Star Platinum was flying behind him and his hat was tilted downward so I couldn't see his face. He wasn't wearing his jacket, and I started making the connection to why Joseph had it. I wanted to ask to make sure and to make him admit it. 

   " Joseph what did you do to make him so mad? " I whispered.

   " I. . ."

   " What. Did. You. Do. "

   " I just took all of his dolphine stuff and hidden them. And then when he was looking for them I tripped him and stole his jacket. "

   " No wonder he's made at you. You stole his stuff and tripped him. "

   " Yeah, but it was all for fun! "

   " And you did that to the wrong person. "

Jotaro got closer and stood in front of Joseph who was still on the floor. Joseph quickly took the jacket off and tossed it to me. He stood up and used Hermit Purple to grab a door handle. He flew through the air and landed on his feet at the door. He ran through and left me alone with Jotaro's jacket. I put the jacket around my shoulders and stood in the doorway. Jotaro walked up to me and stared me down, but I didn't let him intimidate me.

   " Hey, I didn't steal your stuff, that was Joseph. I'm holding your jacket while you go after him. "

His eyes never left my figure. Star Platinum disappeared from behind him and he just tilted his hat further down.

   " Forget it. "

He started walking away from me and left his jacket on my shoulders. I shrugged and continued walking down the hall so I could find Joseph. I never yelled at him for stealing my clothes. I walked through the door he went through and I found him hiding behind a couch.

   " Joseph, you can stop hiding. "

   " Is he gon- Why do you still have his jacket? "

   " He let me wear it. "

   " That son of a-he was willing to kill me but not you. Now, that's just not fair. "

   " Speaking of killing you. Where are my clothes? "

   " Your clothes? "

   " Yeah, I woke up this morning and I couldn't find any of my clothes except for the ones I'm wearing now. "

   " Sorry, doll but that wasn't me. I don't steal someone's full wardrobe. "

   " But you stole Jotaro's jacket and-"

   " That's not his full wardrobe is it? "

   " No. "

   " It might have been Josuke. He likes pulling pranks sometimes and I get blamed for them. "

   " Is he home? "

   " No, he's not. He's with his friends Koichi and Okayasu I believe. Don't worry doll I'll help you get your clothing back. "

Joseph stood up from the couch and walked towards me. He grabbed my hand and started leading me towards the stairs. We walked up to the next floor and he walked me into Josuke's room. The room was messy but I wasn't going to judge.

   " The place I would keep an entire wardrobe would be under the bed or somewhere in the closet. If you'll check under the bed then I'll check the closet. "

   " Okay. "

I walked over to Josuke's bed and moved some of his stuff aside and looked underneath the bed frame. I didn't see anything but his dirty clothes underneath the bed, so I got up and walked over to the closet and checked on Joseph.

   " My clothes weren't under the bed. "

   " Then they're here in the closet somewhere."

I stood beside Joseph and started looking on the floor of the closet to see if my clothes were hidden underneath his. I picked up some of his stuff and moved it to the side. I dug further back and down and spotted a pattern on a shirt that looked familiar. I picked up the clothing and turned my head towards Joseph.

   " I think I found my clothes. "

   " I told you they would be here. "

   " I'll get Josuke later. "

I leaned further forward, but I lost my balance on my feet from leaning so far that I started to fall. I put my hands out to land on my palms, but something caught my waist before I hit the floor. I knew it was Joseph who caught me because his hands were bigger than my stands. I looked behind me to see Joseph leaning forward with his hands on my waist.

   " Sorry, it wa son instinct. "

   " It's fine, thanks for catching me. "

Joseph nodded and turned me around in his arms. He slowly backed out of the closet and stood up, but I noticed his arms didn't leave my waist. I also noticed that his eyes were still looking at me.

   " Ah, Joseph you can let go now. "

   " R-Right. Sorry I got lost in my own world. "

   " Yeah. "

I got on my knees and started pulling my clothes out of Josuke's closet. Joseph grabbed a basket and helped me put my stuff in the basket. When I was finished he carried the basket to my room for me.

   "Thank's for helping me, Joseph. "

   " Anytime. Say, doll, would you like to go on a picnic with me? "

   " Sure. When? "

   " Maybe in a few days. "

   " I can do that. Just tell me what day, and I'm assuming you want to do it around lunch? "

   " Yeah! You read my mind doll! "

   " Just tell me the day. "

   " Okay! "