Meeting the First JoJo

" This should be Melena's house. It's really nice. "

You pulled into the driveway of a two-story house. The vegetation around the house was beautiful and

( Instead of a neighbor you have woods around the sides of the house and in the back

( Instead of a neighbor you have woods around the sides of the house and in the back. )

I got out of my car and started walking to the door. I knocked on it and when it opened I saw Melina standing in the doorway with multiple bags. 

   " Hey! Can you grab one of these? " 

   " Sure. "

You grabbed two of her bags and started walking back to the driveway. She opened her back car door and set her bags inside. You set the two you grabbed inside and she shut the door. She turned to you and pulled you in a hug.

   " Thank you so much! "

   " Not a problem. "

   " Here, is the key to the house. "

She took a key off of her keychain and handed it to me. I opened my palm and she set the key in my hand. I put the key in my back pocket and she opened her driver's side door. She jumped in her car and started it. 

   " Wait! You still haven't told me anything about the house! "

She started backing out and then she backed out into the road. She started driving away, leaving me alone in the driveway. I stood there wondering what just happened. You shook your head and walked to your car. You grabbed your suitcase and walked to the front door. You walked inside and saw a beautiful living room. The living room was connected to the dining room and the dining room was connected to a kitchen. There was a study on the other side of the house and upstairs was two bedrooms and a master bathroom with a regular bathroom. You set your bag down and started exploring the house more. You walked to the back and saw another porch on the back. There were stairs that lead to the woods.

   ' How the heck does she afford this? '

The backyard was clear and then it met the woods around the house. You walked back to the front of the house and sat on the porch. You locked your car and looked at the house in front of you.  It was a three-story house and the garden in front was beautiful. There was a thing line of trees around the house as well and further down the road was another big house and on the other side was a two-story house. 

   ' I wonder what the neghibors are like. '

You saw a piece of paper flying in the wind against the post and you grabbed it.

Dear Y/n,

Thank you for taking care of my house for me!

There isn't much you need to do. Just keep the house clean and take care of the garden. I usually hire someone to take care of the garden because I do not have a green thumb.

I can't tell you if the neighbors are nice or not, but give it a try and meet them.

Thank you again.

~Melina~

   ' Has she never met her neighbors before? Man, what kind of neighbor is she? She never told me who she hired to take care of the garden. Let's see if she'll pick up her phone. '

You took your phone out of your pocket and dialed her number. The phone rang for a minute but she never picked up. You tried a second time and she still didn't pick up. 

   ' She's driving. She won't pick up when she's driving. I'll figure it out. '

You saw a car pull up and open the mailbox. You knew it was the mailman. You waved at the car as they drove away. You stood up from the rocking chair on the porch and started walking down the driveway. You opened the door to the mailbox and grabbed the mail to look through it. There was also another note in the box.

Also, don't worry about paying any of the bills. I've already taken care of them.

~Melina~

   ' Good! I don't want to pay your bills. '

You started looking through all the mail and you didn't see anything interesting or worth reading. Most of them were just bills that had said they were already paid. You shut the door of the mailbox. You heard another mailbox and you looked up to see a man shutting it. He was standing in front of the three-story house. He was tall and well built. His hair was blue and spiky. You gave him a small smile and waved at him. He waved back at you with a kind and happy smile. He looked both ways and then crossed the street coming towards you. He stood in front of you and held his hand out for you to shake. You took his hand and shook it.

   " Hello, I'm Jonathan Joestar. "

   " Hi, I'm Y/n. "

   " I didn't know we had a neighbor. I thought this house was for sale. "

   " Well, my best friend Melina lives here, she's lived here for a while. She had to go a long distance for work and she asked me to watch her house. "

   " Don't you have to work yourself? "

   " I have a few days off and then I start work on Monday through my laptop. "

   " I see. I never knew someone lived over here. My brothers and I never saw anyone move around the house except when they left and gave Giorno his check. "

   " Giorno? "

   " Yes, he is my brother. Your friend hired him to take care of her garden and he never saw her unless it was to give him his check. "

   " So, that's who she hired! Thank you! "

   " Did she not tell you? " He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

   " No, I just got here and she left without a word. "

   " Oh, well Giorno usually takes care of her garden on Fridays. He'll be there in two days, so if you see someone strange in front of the house it's him. "

   " Thank you. Again, she didn't tell me anything so any small piece of information helps. "

   " I'm glad to be of some help to you. "

   " Thank you again, Jonathan. I'll be heading inside now. If there's anything you need please let me know. "

   " Actually, would you like to join my brothers and me for dinner? To make you more comfortable in the neighborhood."

   " Sure! What time? "

   " In two hours? "

   " Sounds great. "

   " I will let my brothers know that you'll be coming. See you then. "

   " Alright, bye. "

You walked up the driveway and into the house. You watched Jonathan walk to the three-story house and go inside. You were curious about what lay behind the door.

   ' Oh, well. I'll look around more and then go over in two hours. '