Extra 4

There are a few days in the Huo family every year, and it will be very grand. One is June 15th, its safe and sound birthday.

    One is July 15, the wedding anniversary of the Huo family heads.

    Before this, April 15th was Huo An’s birthday, but it was not very much.

    Because there is a saying in the market that children don’t celebrate their birthdays, it will be a blessing.

    Huo An sneered at this statement, because as far as he knew, his little dad had his birthday every year since he married his eldest dad at the age of eighteen, and he had a very grand celebration.

    And this year he is also eighteen, and he will take the college entrance examination soon after his birthday.

    When I got home on my birthday, the house was deserted, and only the nanny and aunt prepared the meal.

    Huo An curled his lips and ate the meal by himself, then called friends and invited people to go out to play.

    "What do you want to come out to play?" The person who received his call was surprised. "Didn't you say you want to prepare for the exam?"

    This guy always revealed that his family was tightly controlled, and nine times out of ten times he was asked to come out to play.

    "Is there anyone over there?" Huo An said.

    The bar he was referring to was the bar he used to go to before his third year of high school.

    "Yes, come here now." The friend said with big eyes, and let out two wretched laughs. "Some people will be happy to know you are

    here ." Some people here refer to people who secretly like Huo An. .

    "Yeah." Huo An hummed lightly and hung up the big eyed phone.

    Half an hour later, in the same place, a group of seventeen or eighteen-year-old boys and girls gathered in the lively bar, drinking and dancing, playing wantonly.

    The cold-faced teenager in a white shirt and jeans sits on the sofa with his legs resting on the corner of the table, while watching others dance, while holding a bottle of wine while drinking silently.

    "Huo An, don't be so boring, OK, let's go dancing together." The girl who has been observing him for a long time gathered up to come over and invite.

    "Go by yourself." Huo An glanced at her and refused.

    Opposite the big eyes holding his girlfriend playing with the phone, he looked up with a strange expression, because he thought Huo An was in a bad mood.

    "Please don't move such a beautiful girl, you don't like men, right?" A lazy voice was inserted next to him.

    Huo An followed the voice and looked at it. It was a familiar face, but it was strange that he had been in the same class with the other for several years, but he had been half-baked. "You are" frowned and thought for a while, but didn't think of "Forget it." He muttered, and continued to drink while holding the bottle.

    The student who was completely ignored ""

    sit on the opposite big eye"" thought with a cold sweat on his forehead, really convinced. In the whole x, only Huo An had the courage to ignore the school master Lu Weichi completely

    . Lu Weichi didn't play with them at first, but he appeared abruptly tonight.

    After drinking a bottle of wine, Huo An put down the empty glass bottle and lay back.