Chapter 37

In this way, he unconsciously returned to Mr. Huo's arms and fell asleep in a dazed retreat until it was eight o'clock.

    Safe and sound got up, first to see if he awakened others.

    "Mr. Huo can really sleep..." He whispered. The other party probably slept more than ten o'clock last night, and he hasn't woke up even at eight o'clock this morning.

    Huo Yunchuan listened to the muttering in his mouth, then looked like he got out of bed, and left the bedroom with his slippers.

    President Huo, who has not fallen asleep since six o'clock, opened his sober eyes and sat up from the bed.

    For the sake of being safe and sound by his side these past two days, he changed the habit of smoking a cigarette every morning.

    So in the past, I used to get up and smoke a cigarette, then slowly change clothes, wash, and exercise in the morning.

    This single man's life lasted for N years.

    Huo Yunchuan himself was very satisfied, and he didn't think there was any need to change. This is why he disliked getting married and having children.

    "Mr. Huo, early." An Wuhao was brushing his teeth, and suddenly saw a person in the mirror, he vomited the foam in his mouth and said hello first.

    Huo Yunchuan nodded: "Morning." Then he took his toothbrush and squeezed out toothpaste.

    An Wuhao greeted him and went back to brushing his teeth.

    Brushing for five minutes, front, back and left, left, right, up, down, in and out, all brushed clean.

    After brushing his teeth and raking his hair in front of the mirror, he immediately noticed that his hair was a little unfresh, maybe he didn't wash his hair last night.

    "No..." An Wuhao said, "Did I take a shower last night?" He was fragmented and couldn't remember.

    Huo Yunchuan spit out the clear water in his mouth, his face was serious, his eyes were smiling and he replied: "No, you fell asleep suddenly."

    So in the hot weather, I actually went to bed without taking a shower: "No, if it happens again next time, please wake me up." An Wuhao showed an expression of disgust with himself.

    "You worry too much, I don't mind." Huo Yunchuan said simply, after taking care of his personal hygiene, he gave the bathroom to An Wuhao to take a bath: "Be careful, I'll go out and have a hot breakfast for you."

    Aunt Zhang left one for you yesterday . Wok white porridge, fried side dishes, can be eaten as soon as the microwave is heated.

    Before asking his aunt to cook, Huo Yunchuan's kitchen was basically a decoration, he never cooked.

    It's not that he believes in'the gentleman is far from the cook', but the bachelor has no need to cook and he has no interest.

    Simply plug in the button, take the food out of the refrigerator and put it in the microwave to heat it, it's no problem.

    When the food heated up, Anhui just finished the bath.

    He didn't know that Aunt Zhang had cooked breakfast, but he was shocked when he saw the hot porridge and side dishes.

    "You are amazing." He sat down and said.

    "Auntie Zhang did it." Huo Yunchuan didn't take credit for it, and the actions of serving and serving dishes were neat, and the manners were very manly.