Chapter 58

After the little angel fell asleep, he breathed gently, and occasionally snore.

    The eyelashes were long, occasionally trembling slightly, and soon returned to calm.

    The cheeks that have gained weight have an arc that makes people reluctant to move their eyes. They look very cute under the dim bedside lamp.

    President Huo stared at An Wuhao for a long time. After all, he couldn't help raising his hand and wandering around the opponent's face with his fingertips.

    So cute.

    sleepy.

    But he didn't actually sleep, he couldn't fall asleep, and he had insomnia.

    Because of thunder and rain, the baby's grandmother had her eyelids beating all night.

    The rain stopped the next day, and Zhang Ruoqi drove to the apartment, looking anxious: "Has Chao Chao slept well yesterday? Was the baby scared?"

    This is really a very caring grandmother, but she doesn't let it at all. People find it annoying.

    An Wuzheng replied: "I'm scared, but he kept moving and woke me up."

    But fortunately, I fell asleep after being coaxed by Mr. Huo.

    Wake up vigorously in the morning.

    "Ah, are you sleepy now?" The baby said daringly.

    "Not sleepy, I woke up for a while and fell asleep again." An Wuhao said.

    Also, I took a closer look at his face, his skin was fair and smooth, and the white inside was rosy, and he was taken care of.

    Zhang Ruoqi admires his son very much, but he didn't expect someone who is very cold and cold to take care of others quite well.

    "That's good."

    Now the daughter-in-law is about to give birth, and the atmosphere at home is relatively tense.

    If Zhang Ruoqi has something to do, he can take a look at it personally, so that he can feel at ease.

    "Mom." Huo Yunchuan walked out and saw his mother shout.

    "Hey." Zhang Ruoqi smiled, seeing his son's face stunned, his eyes thoughtful: "Yunchuan didn't sleep well last night?"

    Huo Yunchuan was rubbing his eyebrows.

    "No, I'm fine." His mother's words cheered him up, as usual.

    "..." Is Mr. Huo afraid of thunder?

    An Wuhao misunderstood gorgeously, and his expression was a bit dazed.

    Fortunately, Zhang Ruoqi chuckled and said the truth: "Is it because Chao Chao is about to give birth, and you are very anxious?"

    An Wuhao suddenly realized that this was the case.

    He couldn't help but glanced at Huo Yunchuan, is he really anxious?

    It seems to be true. According to his observations, Mr. Huo occasionally lost his mind in the past few days, and frowned when he stared at his stomach for a long time.

    An Wuhao thought that the other party was worrying about something. It turned out to be prenatal anxiety. Well, that's what the book says.

    Not only will the pregnant person get anxious before giving birth, but also the other half.