Chapter77

The faint voice whimpered, the light-colored curtains reflected the swaying coconut trees, and the waves added a touch of romance to the blurred night.

    The youth's white and slender back showed up in the air, revealing a tragic smell.

    This is already a situation where the President Huo Da, who is holding him, thinks he is particularly careful.

    It's so easy to get hurt.

    The man who was not completely satisfied had to end the plunder early, get up and take a cold shower to wash away the sticky sweat on his body.

    "The skin is really fragile..." Huo Yunchuan frowned and said in disgust. He turned on hot water, wringed out the towel, and wiped the sleeping teenager.

    After he finishes all this, he returns to the bed and deliberately distances himself from Anwu, so that his eager body will not be ignited again.

    It is still useful to hug each other twice, at least the evil fire on his body has almost disappeared.

    "Hmm..." An Wuhao woke up when the sky was light, feeling obvious discomfort from his body, and frowned fiercely.

    At this moment, the picture from last night popped out of his mind, and he pursed his piercing lips in embarrassment and cursed: "Animal..."

    Last night, he didn't remember when it ended...

    just remember that the man kept asking Please, I haven't been able to beg for mercy, but it's useless.

    Obviously, the other party's demand is too strong, and it is said to be fragile-

    the more you think about it , the more speechless you are, but there is no way.

    In addition to being physically overwhelmed, he is more concerned about unlocking the shame of various...times, just thinking about it, it is unbearable.

    Putting away the imaginative thoughts, An Wuhao sighed lightly, avoided the man an arm away, and got out of bed cautiously.

    When the toes hit the carpet, the joints under pressure immediately pantothenic.

    He began to agree with Huo Yunchuan's evaluation, he is indeed a bit fragile...

    I walked into the bathroom slowly and without accident, I saw the impressions all over my body, just like a palette.

    His skin is like this, it is easy to leave marks.

    When Huo Yunchuan was half-dreaming and half-awake, he reached out and touched the place beside him, and found that it was empty. He woke up with a sharp excitement.

    "Chao Chao?"

    The sound of water splashing from the bathroom made the anxious man breathe a sigh of relief.

    His stern face was somewhat contented, he stayed in bed for a while, got up lazily, and walked into the bathroom naked.

    An Wuhao had just finished washing, with a bath towel on his head, looking pitifully at the backlit man at the door.

    Looking like this is both tall and aggressive, completely different from Mr. Huo, who was just borrowing before.

    "What's the matter?" Huo Yunchuan approached.

    Anhui hides aside.

    "..." Huo Dashao froze, and then silently pulled a bath towel to block himself: "It's okay, I won't touch you."