Chapter 13

Delicious food can make people feel relaxed, especially after the torture of pregnancy reaction, being able to eat food and stew that you don't dislike, almost makes Anwu put down his guard and eat with gratitude.

    It took a while to finally see that the man sitting opposite was just watching himself eating.

    There are so many dishes on the table that one person can't finish it.

    An Wuhao blurted out and asked: "Mr. Huo, are you hungry?"

    Huo Yunchuan looked away from the puzzled look of the young man, and found the chopsticks on the table with both hands. He ate it very efficiently but without losing grace.

    Seeing this, Anhui closed his mouth and lowered his head to eat in silence.

    Unknowingly, he took away the bowl of rice and half a cup of soup in front of him.

    "Mr. Huo, I'm done, you eat slowly." He put down his chopsticks.

    Huo Yunchuan looked at him and didn't say anything. He just speeded up the eating movement a bit, then put down his chopsticks, wiped his mouth with a moist towel, and wiped his hands.

    "Is it really full?" After examining the boy for a moment, he asked.

    An Wuhao nodded hurriedly: "Really full." Although I only ate a bowl of rice, I ate a lot of dishes today.

    "You can eat some fruit." Huo Yunchuan glanced at the fruit plate.

    It's on the right hand side of Anhui.

    There are also lingering cherries, mangosteen and blueberries.

    An Wuhao took two cherries and two blueberries, and did not dare to eat more.

    The fruits in the hotel are all imported fruits, which are not the same as those sold in the market. The taste and taste are very good.

    An Wuhao was satisfied with the food, and a little embarrassed.

    When he noticed that the other party's eyes were always patrolling himself intentionally or unintentionally, he lowered his eyes a little uncomfortably and stuffed the last blueberry into his mouth.

    Huo Yunchuan's voice did not fluctuate and said, "Is there anything uncomfortable?"

    An Wuhao shook his head: "No." It's just that I'm sleepy when I'm full, so I feel very comfortable sitting in a chair and don't want to move.

    Huo Yunchuan paused and asked someone to come in and pay the bill.

    Then he took a sip of water and stood up and said, "Go to the hospital." With

    narrowed eyes, An Wuhao opened his eyes suddenly, nodded and stood up, and moved his hands and feet quietly on the side of the chair.

    He wanted to wait for Huo Yunchuan to walk out the door and follow by himself, but the other party stood there waiting, as if letting him go first.

    An Wusheng was stunned and had to walk ahead.

    Even if he couldn't see the picture behind, he could feel a cautious gaze locking himself tightly.

    It feels like... Are you afraid that you can't walk well?

    An Wuhao walked into the elevator with a hot face, feeling that Huo Yunchuan seemed to be too much. Although he was pregnant, he would not be unstable.

    There are a lot of people in the elevator at this point.

    Huo Yunchuan walked in, and intentionally or unconsciously separated the people around him, letting An Wuhao stand in front of him.