Chapter 112

A bowl of rice plus a cup of soup, and several pieces of fried rice cakes, almost eaten up my stomach.

    However, the two people on the left and right kept persuading him to eat two more bites, which was clearly embarrassing his little angel.

    "I'm full," An Wuhao said.

    "Eat another ball." Huo Yunchuan clipped it to him: "Your favorite." The

    fragrant smell is close at hand. The young man who has eaten enough, measured the volume of this ball, and it seemed to many people. Under Wu's gaze, he opened his mouth and ate in.

    Father Huo felt a sense of pleasure, and then looked away, picked up the bowl and finished his bowl of rice, and was about to leave the table.

    "Chao Chao, tell everyone individually." His voice is not loud, but it is quite dynamic, which makes people unable to question.

    Anhui nodded and stood up obediently: "Grandpa, parents, and cousins and aunts, please take your time, I'll go back to the house and see Dundun."

    "Go." Old Huo said immediately. .

    "Rest early." Madam Huo and Huo Xiao also looked at him lovingly.

    "Okay." The young man smiled and tried to resist the excitement of being able to go back to the house immediately, maintaining a dignified and reserved appearance, and leaving the table under the gaze of many guests.

    Huo Yunchuan never cared about these. After all, he grew up, and there were no rules at all in his dictionary.

    Only occasionally remind safe and sound, to avoid unnecessarily attacked by the other party.

    "What those people say, you don't have to mind." Huo Yunchuan said.

    "Huh?" An Wuhao walked with the other party on the promenade on the third floor, with his shoulders intimately cuddled. He said: "No way to mind, I can't give birth to a little girl."

    Huo Yun Chuan felt that he should make it clear to An Wuhao.

    He solemnly said: "Don't want a little girl or a little brother, we have enough to have Dundun."

    "Huh?" An Wuhao said again, looking surprised.

    "Ah what?" Huo Yunchuan said.

    Isn't this little fool not clear that having a baby is dangerous, and it's too much personal consumption.

    When Huo Yunchuan thought of this, he immediately moved his arm to the opponent's waist, unsurprisingly feeling that this person was terribly thin.

    So if you have a chance, force the other person to eat more.

    "You don't want a second child?" When An Wuhao heard this, he actually breathed a sigh of relief: "That's fine." With only one child, there won't be any misfortune.

    At least so far, he believes that he is not good enough, and may not be able to become a 100% parent.

    "I'm afraid that your little life will be lost if you have another one." Huo Yunchuan raised his arm around An Wuhao, thinking that An Wuhao wanted to have a second child, and he was upset, and coaxed: "If you want a second one. Child, then work hard to eat and keep your body well, understand?"

    This tone is clearly eager to have a second child, but I dare not?

    Also, An Wuhao thought, fearing that if the bet loses, everyone will not be able to bear the consequences.