Chapter 82

The "cat cry" sounded like a gossamer, echoing in the bedroom full of happy characters.

    The teenager usually had the habit of trimming his nails, and he was helpless. He scratched the person's back hard and made eye-catching scratches.

    The soon-satisfied man said in a cat-like tone: "Say a word'please', I will let you go."

    An Wuhao exploded as soon as he heard it, "Are you a human being?"

    His clear voice, he insisted. Was forced to cry.

    The fist that couldn't be held hits the firm muscle, making a'pop'.

    "You just have the strength?"

    Huo Yunchuan didn't care at all. After all, the strength of being safe and sound would not be enough to tickle him.

    However, to bully people severely, the gains outweigh the losses.

    After enjoying the last hand, he took a shower contentedly.

    "..." An Wuhao lay on the bed and gasped.

    It's cool, but tired.

    The hand-to-hand combat between the two men is always fierce...

    "Tsk, my waist..." The young man covered in ambiguous traces turned over and opened the drawer on the edge of the bed, with ointment in it.

    It was too hard for two days in a row.

    An Wujiao applied the ointment with difficulty on his backhand, and was suddenly stopped by a pair of hands. Huo Yunchuan's voice also sounded above his head: "I'm coming."

    His long fingers made An Wuhao hiss and inhale.

    "Damn, you beast..." The young man bit his lip to endure, then grabbed the towel and wiped his face indiscriminately, threw it back to him, and wiped himself.

    "When you are in your early twenties, you are also a beast." Huo Yunchuan took the towel and immersed himself in cleaning.

    An Wuhao turned his head too far and said nothing.

    But I couldn't help thinking that when he was in his early twenties, Huo Yunchuan was in his early thirties, and when he was in his early thirties, Huo Yunchuan was in his early forties.

    Calculating this way... it seems that the gap is not very big.

    He breathed a sigh of relief, silently resting his arm.

    He looked very obedient, and let the man who wiped his body feel so soft-hearted: "Okay, I am a beast, right?"

    An Wuhua realized that he had been coaxed by Huo Yunchuan.

    He suddenly smiled silly, turned it over, and stepped on the old guy's shoulder with the sole of his foot: "Wait for you to be old and can't do it, can I be you?"

    Huo Yunchuan rested his hand on his knee with a cold look in his eyes. Glancing at him, adding another sneer.

    "I think you are in good spirits?"

    An Wuhao immediately screamed: "No, no, I'm sleepy, good night." The

    next day, the news of the wedding was fresh out, and it went crazy online and offline.

    Although not a star, Huo Yunchuan has money and beauty, and his drainage ability is no worse than that of first-line stars.

    An Wuzheng had seen his refined pictures, and his eyeball boss stared: "Is this me?" He asked Huo Yunchuan while holding the photo.