Chapter 52

'Death' is a very serious matter in the safe mind. In his mind, the worst case for a person is death.

    As a new human being who is not superstitious, he still feels uncomfortable when he hears Huo Yunchuan's nonsense vows.

    Seeing An Wuhao disgusted like this, Huo Yunchuan silently closed his mouth and stopped mentioning the word'death'.

    Children are children with limited mental endurance.

    If the former Huo Yunchuan met the now crying Anwu, it would be nice if he didn't go up and give two punches.

    How could it be like now, coaxing patiently.

    If it doesn't work, I will come twice, three times and four times...

    "Hey, wipe your face." Huo Yunchuan didn't know where to find a tissue and handed it to An Wuhao.

    "Thank you..." An Wuhao took it, covering his red and swollen eyes indiscriminately.

    Today is another day of shame at grandma's house.

    An Wuhao counted down the most humiliating events in his life. Since being with Mr. Huo, he has set a few records.

    However, after crying on Mr. Huo's shoulder, he seemed to be a lot happier in his heart.

    The muffled emotions also seemed to fly away with tears and those indescribable things.

    After a meeting, he admitted by the way that Mr. Huo's "sweet words" also played a certain role.

    "I'm so sorry, I yelled at you just now." An Wuxi sniffed, his eyes red and a pitiful look.

    "It's okay." Huo Yunchuan looked down at him: "You have normal emotional ups and downs during pregnancy, so don't care about it."

    And in the final analysis, it's not safe and sound.

    "I shouldn't let them see you so early. If I insisted, it wouldn't be like this." Huo Yunchuan has always had a hunch that it is not a good thing for his parents to see An Wuhao too early.

    Speaking of the other party's parents, Anwu stopped talking.

    Family relationships are tough, more difficult than having a baby.

    There was a moment of silence with each other in mind, the big one stretched out his tail to the small one: "Are we reconciled?"

    An Wuhao really didn't expect that Mr. Huo also knew about such a naive thing about Reconciliation.

    "..." My heart is very messy, or I should cooperate with the naive Mr. Huo.

    An Wuhao made this decision, helplessly stretched out his tail finger, and hooked the opponent's finger that was obviously thicker than his own: "Oh, then make it up."

    President Huo's heart melted, and his eyes stared unblinkingly. Little angel's face.

    The movie has ended and the music has stopped.

    Huo Yunchuan got up and said, "You're not feeling well, I'll take you out." Before An Wuhao agreed, he closed the coffin for himself, and then hugged him and left.

    Anwu was dumbfounded, and did not feel sick.

    But since Mr. Huo is interested, don't refuse.

    He thought of Mr. Huo, who was refused to hold him for lunch at noon, with a sad expression on his face.

    The more you think about it, the more you feel guilty. After all, he is the best person to yourself, and so far no one can surpass it.