Extra 3

After a few days, Huo Xiao learned that his son had won the runner-up in the Blue Bird Cup. The result surprised him a bit. After all, as far as he knew, his son played very well in tennis and had always had the ambition to win the championship.

    This competition is worthy of a runner-up. The child must be in a bad mood, so he will not be seen in the past few days. He rarely eats with his parents, he thought.

    Therefore, taking advantage of his son's dinner at home tonight, Huo Xiao carefully considered his words and said carefully, "How are you doing recently?"

    As for the game, he did not dare to discuss directly and in-depth.

    "Well, it's okay." The teenager who was eating raised his head and looked at his parents, answering in the same brief style as before.

    Huo Xiao and his wife sighed quietly and said, "Now it's vacation, do you want to go out and play?"

    They tried their best to keep the distance between their sons and their sons closer.

    But after the last quarrel, Huo Yunchuan showed obvious resistance to them.

    "I will arrange it myself." The child said flatly. This was the expected response of Huo's couple. However, the other party paused and said, "Do you plan to have another child",

    Huo Xiaohe and Huo Xiaohe. The expressions of the two wives "ah" looked very surprised and surprised, and quickly thought about the purpose of the son's question. The first thing that came to mind was, is the other person afraid that one more child will appear in this home?

    Huo Xiao quickly said "No     Yes , you worry too much."

    Mrs. Huo nodded. "You are all sixteen years old. If we want to have a baby, we won't wait until now."

The parents sighed that the son who seemed to be independent and mature was in his heart. There will also be these childish thoughts.

    "Oh." Huo Yunchuan uttered a little disappointed.

    Think about it, the parents are not too young, the chance of giving him a brother is less than one.

    Then he said nothing, and finished the meal quietly.

    Before four o'clock in the afternoon the next day, the teenager wearing a baseball cap set off from home, came to xx park, and went straight to the sand pool that he visited yesterday.

    It was still crowded with children, big and small, men and women, noisy and headache.

    However, after seeing the familiar little monster, the noise echoing in his ears was automatically ignored, and Huo Yunchuan had only the little kid who tirelessly played with the sand in his eyes.

    He walked over coolly, and gave a condescending "

    little monster ." But the stupid little monster seemed insensitive to the name. After shouting twice in a row, he raised the silly fufu's head and revealed himself after seeing himself. Surprised and happy smile.

    Generally speaking, Huo Yunchuan is very disgusting with the way he can't close his mouth. After all, no one wants to see other people's wet tongue.

    The "Brother" little monster rushed up to hug him enthusiastically, but he didn't hate it.

    "Well, little monster." Huo Yunchuan hugged the opponent's small body effortlessly, adjusted his posture in his arms, and made him sit more comfortable.

    An Wushu was stunned, is the

    little monster calling himself, "Brother, I am not called the little monster." The little baby seriously corrected and said.