Chapter 106

After Peppa Pig's tragedy, the family was very calm for a few days.

    An Wuhao started to get busy, because, as a student party is approaching the end of the year, he is about to start preparing for the final exam.

    Whether it is a high school or a university, as long as you are still studying in school, you will be involuntary.

    The pressure in An Wuhao's heart is not small. After all, he has been out of the team for a year, and a lot of knowledge has been forgotten.

    Now I can only study hard, study professional courses well, study compulsory courses well, and strive not to fail.

    In the past, Huo Yunchuan would occasionally help him with his homework in order to be able to go to bed early, but now he dare not. If the little angel really fails, his fans may not accept it.

    An Wuhao couldn't accept it himself.

    Studying hard is not only to set an example for Dundun, but also for the sake of one's own face.

    Towards the end of the year, Huo Yunchuan, as the decision maker of the entire Huo family, became busy with his official duties, and even resumed the shift system.

    As a result, there is one less main force to help bring Dundun, and Aunt Zhang wants to take the children and cook again, so she can't seem to be too busy.

    After a brief discussion, they decided to hire an early education teacher for Dundun...In fact, it was mainly for fun.

    When An Xuezha heard Huo Yunchuan's proposal for the first time, he trembled from the bottom of his heart: "...early, early education?" Is it so terrible?

    In other words, Dun Dun has only been less than eight months old. Just after learning to crawl, he will start to plunge into the world of learning, and will be dealing with reading until the next 23 years.

    ...This twenty-three years is still a conservative estimate, in case Dun Tun wants to become a doctor, it will be more than twenty-three years.

    But since it was Huo Yunchuan's decision, An Wuhao had no reason to refute it.

    Please ask early advice, he thought to himself, anyway, it is Dun Dun, not himself, that will be dominated by learning.

    Silently sympathized with his own baby, opened the schoolbag safe and sound, and started to learn.

    "..." After finishing a third of his homework, he poked his brain with a pen, as if something was wrong?

    But if you ask for early education, it doesn't mean that you can find someone you like.

    Before the early education was in place, Mr. Huo remained in the state of taking a half-day off for the first half of the day, and he was still able to get by for the time being.

    Dundun’s grandma knew that Huo Yunchuan would be particularly busy this season each year.

    During the video chat that night, she deliberatedly spoke and persuaded An unharmed: "Now it’s the end of the year. You are both busy at ordinary times. Mom is thinking about picking up Dun Dun and taking care of you for a while. Waiting for your winter vacation. How about letting you pick it up?"

    An Wuxi froze for a while and sent Dun Dun back?

    Isn’t that only available on weekends?

    As long as he thinks this way, the whole person will be bad. If he refused, he swallowed it again. He hesitated and said, "I have no opinion, but I can't be the master."