Chapter 50

He quickly let go of the body and let the other person go in to the bathroom, but the other person looked at him with complicated eyes, and had no intention to go in at all.

    An Wuhao is thinking about it in his heart. If this man is angry that he didn't behave well today, he will stop doing it and pack up his things and prepare to go home.

    As soon as this thought appeared, An Wuhao's face went dark, after all, avoiding problems was not the main purpose of his life.

    He felt that he still had to communicate well: "That..."     Before

    he could speak, Huo Yunchuan stretched out his arms and pulled the boy who was close at hand into his arms: "I'm sorry."

An Wuzheng was dumbfounded, his chin rested on the other side. On the broad shoulders, you need to stand on your toes to feel comfortable, otherwise you will not even breathe smoothly: "It's okay."

    It seems that this person is not to blame himself, but so is it.

    I was born with the same conditions, and it is not my fault that I am not good.

    "It's not that they don't like you," Huo Yunchuan hugged the depressed An Wuhao tightly in his arms, and sighed: "You will know later."

    An Wujiao blinked, trying to nod, but found his chin. The space for activities is limited, so let's get out of Mr. Huo's arms first.

    He said: "You let me go first." With

    such an unsightly look, if Huo Yunchuan's parents see him, he will definitely leave the impression of frivolous Menglang.

    Huo Yunchuan let go of An Wuhao, a pair of deep and gloomy eyes looked at the opponent, knowing that there is nothing wrong with An Wuhao's face, and continued: "Don't think too much."

    In fact, An Wuhao really didn't think too much, these are all facts. That's it.

    He calmly said: "I didn't think too much." He also comforted the other side: "Are you too nervous? It's normal for everyone to be cautious when we meet for the first time."

    In order to make Huo Yunchuan believe in himself, He put the comb in his hand and smiled relaxedly.

    Huo Yunchuan felt tight in his chest, but couldn't tell why.

    It just doesn't feel right. It's not the feeling before the parents and grandfather came.

    He likes to rely on himself a little bit safer, even if he is self-willed.

    In a silent space, Anhui's eyes were fixed in the direction of the restaurant: "Don't dare, everyone is waiting for us to eat."

    Since Huo Yunchuan doesn't use the bathroom, he goes in and combs his hair.

    He looked in the mirror and found that it was really messy, and it was damaging to his image.

    Two minutes later, An Wuhao and Huo Yunchuan appeared in the restaurant one after another.

    "Come and come, Wuhao's favorite shrimp, put it here." Aunt Zhang's voice was inserted strongly, and she did this on purpose for the last dish.

    After all, it was a child who had watched him for many days and was surrounded and questioned in the living room just now. The atmosphere can only be known by personal experience.

    An Wuhao said, "Thank you Auntie Zhang."

    Those who carefully observed him found that the young boy who had left for a while seemed to calm down, not as tight as before.