Chapter 53

In the hot beginning of the school season, the military training of freshmen in major colleges and universities is in full swing.

    Many classmates posted pictures in the circle of friends complaining about the hardship of military training, tanning, sunburn, instructors stupid, and other tragic incidents.

    An innocent good friend, Xiaopang, after the military training, his mother didn’t even know his photos. He was black and thin...

    But, black and thin? Did you read it wrong?

    An Wuhao thought dumbfounded, what has Xiaopang experienced in just half a month?

    —Little fat, have you lost weight?

    After becoming thin, the tall and handsome chubby quickly returned.     —Yes

    ...

—You’re so calm, aren’t you happy when you lose weight?

    An Wuhao was very puzzled, this shouldn't be Xiao Chuan's reaction, shouldn't the thin Xiao Chuan jump up happily?

    —I’m not telling you, my buddy is in a bad situation now, so I’ll go to sleep first.

    The good friend just cut off the news.

    At first glance, it looks like something is going on, maybe it's in a bad mood.

    Anwu didn't bother him, just replied.

    —Okay, if you have something to help, just tell me.

    But think about it, Xiaopang, ah, whose real name is Xue Jiyang, the other party has everything, and there must be no place to help yourself.

    What An Wuhao didn't know was that Xue Jiyang wouldn't say even if he could help.

    Who the hell can talk about the unspeakable things.

    Just avoid it in the future, and then what should I do.

    Two weeks passed in a blink of an eye when the days of eating and drinking Lazard at home.

    The first long vacation after school started, Ding Wei called the second child at home and said, "Tomorrow is going to have a long vacation, let your dad pick you up?"

    An Wuhao was stunned for three seconds, and he almost forgot his identity as a student: "Okay, let dad wait for me at the main gate of Shangda at five o'clock in the afternoon."

    Ding Wei said , "Okay , he will pick him up first. Your brother, if you have time, you can discuss it yourself, and I will let him call you."

    "Okay." An Wuhao hung up the phone, feeling a little distracted.

    He has a strong instinct, Mr. Huo doesn't want to let himself go back.

    However, I left home for a whole month during the summer vacation, and it would be outrageous if I didn't go back this long vacation.

    Just as Anhui was frowning, the phone rang again.

    He looked absently and found that it was Mother Huo.

    An Wuzheng answered the phone and heard a smiley invitation over there: "Chao Chao, how about the National Day and Yun Chuan coming back for dinner?"

    This is the first time Zhang Ruoqi has invited An Wuzheng home, and he is very afraid of being rejected.

    The young boy said apologetically: "But... I just promised to go home."