Chapter 83

The height of the two sides is very different, one is as fast as 1.9 meters, and the other is just over 1.7 meters.

    A short ride on a tall one is a thankless thing.

    The young man with a sly gaze immediately retracted his hand, and if he looked closely, his cheeks were still a little blush.

    "Well, you guys are talking, I'll get some drinks." After waiting for a long time, there was no waiter around, so I went to get the wine by myself.

    He heard the man behind him admonish: "You can only get juice." Without looking back, he waved his hand to show that he knew.

    Lan Weiwei, who was interested in following them, was simply funny. She never knew that Huo Yunchuan was such a man.

    "Huh?" An Wuhao said in surprise: "Hey, I'm seeing you again." He remembered Lan Weiwei saying hello while taking the wine.

    "Hi." Lan rushed at him slightly, raising the cup in his hand.

    Seeing this, An Wuzheng also raised his own juice and smiled a little embarrassingly: "Weird juice, it's delicious." He

    didn't want to contact the stranger, lowered his head to choose a wine suitable for Huo Yunchuan.

    Seeing his hesitation, Lan Weiwei used his fingers with bright red nail polish to signal the third bottle from the left: "Maybe he will like it."

    An Wuhao froze, and then said thank you: "I don't know much about wine." Although I have been studying for a while, to be honest, learning so many things at once is a genius who can learn well.

    Lan smiled slightly, the gestures were full of amorous feelings.

    Now, she has released the fact that Huo Yunchuan chose to choose, and finally married a same sex.

    Think about it, the woman who was pregnant before was so powerful, and couldn't catch Huo Yunchuan. Thinking about it this way, she had escaped.

    "Here." An Wuhao returned to Huo Yunchuan and gave the wine glass to him.

    "Thank you." Huo Yunchuan took it and sniffed, raising his eyebrows: "This wine..." Usually, he doesn't drink at home, and the little angel doesn't know what he likes to drink.

    The wine he took today happened to be the wine he liked before.

    "Why, don't you like it?" An Wuhao asked.

    "No, I like it very much." Huo Yunchuan said, taking a sip of the wine given to him by the person he liked, feeling happy.

    The boy followed and smiled, and the light at the end of his eyes glanced at the young lady who was occasionally paying attention to this side nearby. He guessed that it was Dun Dun's father's romantic debt.

    However, he would not care.

    "School is about to start, won't you live in school by then?" Huo Xiao's study, when father and son were discussing family business here, finally talked about the safety of the school soon.

    "No." Huo Yunchuan didn't think much about it.     Old man

    Huo: "But in my opinion, Chao Chao's age is the time to make friends. It's all right to experience campus life."

"Grandpa, it's dangerous to let him live on campus." Huo Yunchuan twisted his eyebrows in disapproval. , As if to have seen all kinds of accidents.

    "It is not unreasonable for Yun Chuan to think about it. After all, Chao Chao is in a special situation, and it may be inconvenient to live on campus..." Huo Xiao supported Huo Yunchuan's view.