Chapter 103

An Wuhao carefully took the four dollars given by Huo Yunchuan, carefully wrapped the two coins with two banknotes, smiled happily, and said in nostalgia: "When I saw a one-dollar coin, I remembered that I dragged it back then. What about you." Mr.

    Huo quickly recalled, no, when did he tugged: "..."

    After thinking about it, he only thought of the time at the entrance of the Lafayette Hotel... accidentally stepped on Ann. An unharmed dollar?

    If so, Huo Yunchuan was speechless.

    The person who pulled the harp at the time was not him, but the other person himself. Not only did he call himself "Mr. Louis XIII", he also gave himself a pile of eyes.

    But Father Huo pursed his mouth and silently carried the old pot.

    "Sorry."

    An Wuhao said: "Why are you so polite?" He didn't care about it himself: "You don't know, the first time I saw you, I thought you were handsome, hehe, to be honest..." He was serious Said: "...If you weren't the person washing hands next to me, I might not ask for help."

    Huo, without any boasting, said: "..."

    His heart was suddenly agitated and excited.

    Little angel: "Well, don't you know, I think you are good everywhere, too good, I can't be really liked by you at all." That

    was the mood at the time.

    Even thinking about it now, I feel a little nervous, afraid that such an excellent object will be snatched away by better "little fairies".

    "Don't think about it." Mr. Huo, who was so bewildered by the little angel, first felt sweet, then painful, and immediately hugged the other person to his lap, self-evident.

    Little angel: "Later, I think about it, we are probably the bastard looking at mung beans, right?" Then I agreed with the conclusion: "Yes, it should be true."

    Huo's father tried hard to hold back his curiosity, without thinking about who is the bastard and who is the mung bean: "Hmm..." He could only answer vaguely, or else he could refute it.

    I was tired of traveling, and at eleven o'clock, I yawned and wanted to sleep.

    Huo Yunchuan held him all the time, chatting with each other.

    Sometimes we talk about the plain boiled water topics that little angels prefer, and sometimes we talk about short stories related to history.

    Through these short stories, Papa Huo broke his own opinions apart, instilling knowledge and developing ideas for the little angels not objectively.

    It is not difficult to imagine that in a few years, An Wuhao will have a lot of Huo Yunchuan's shadow.

    Thinking carefully, this is the legendary cultivation, right?

    At noon the next day, they faced the trip again. The most troublesome question was, what to eat at noon? Where to eat?

    Everyone knows that when traveling in non-first-tier cities, the quality of accommodation, meals and traffic conditions will definitely decline.

    For the ordinary An Wuhao, there is definitely no problem.

    But the big president who was born with a golden spoon is particularly picky, and he keeps disapproving that this hotel is not good, that hotel is not good, and when he makes a decision, the meal will almost pass.