Chapter 86

Two figures, walking one after the other on the scorching sun campus, looked exceptionally harmonious.

    After the instructor's training for freshmen, An Wuzheng felt a little bit in his heart, and quickly hid behind her husband's tall figure, tugging at the other party's clothes and muttering: "Forgot to tell you, I took a small road."

    "..." Huo Yunchuan is number one. I knew this time, it turned out that the little angel was so scared.

    But there is no way, I can only cooperate with the other party and block him from passing nearby.

    Finally managed to get away from the instructor's sight, An Wuhao breathed a sigh of relief, stood up and said, "Then I will come again tomorrow." The

    fake father almost slipped and said, "Tomorrow, come back?"

    "Yeah." The little angel said: "Everyone is a freshman, it's better not to be lazy." After a pause, "Does our family have a mine?" The

    topic jumped too magically!

    Huo Yunchuan: "No mine..."

    Little angel: "Oh."

    Two people walked around to the classroom and took home the incubator they had brought in the morning.

    Aunt Zhang curiously asked: "Hey, Chao Chao came back so early?" And Mr. Huo took it back, sighing, this pair is really affectionate.

    "Ah, I feel a little uncomfortable." An Wuhao said embarrassedly, and it was much cooler when he walked into the air-conditioned room.

    Looking up, the one at home has already gone to the bathroom.

    80% take a cold shower.

    Well, in this weather, I don't even bother to roll the sheets...

    "Dun Dun, Dad is back." An Wuhao hugged his son and talked on the sofa.

    Aunt Zhang: "Just give it a hug. Go and change the camouflage uniform. Go and go."

    An Wuhao nodded, got up and kicked into the bathroom.

    The man inside stood under the stream, without looking back.

    The boy took off his camouflage uniform, kicked his pants, walked over naked, and hugged the dormant male body from behind.

    Huo Yunchuan raised his head towards the water, and immediately raised his hand to wipe his face, Yu Guang caught a glimpse of his head behind him.

    "I'm so courageous." The tone was lazily.

    I don't know why, An Wuhao listened in his ears, and felt his ears itchy.

    "No." He took a step back, like a little sheep in Wen Ling's mouth.

    Feeling the slippery skin left his body, Huo Yunchuan didn't know if he was lost or casually hummed, "Yeah."

    Then he raised his hand and pulled a towel, wiped off the water stains on his body, and threw the slightly damp bath towel to An. Wuhui: "If you feel unwell, take more rest."

    An Wuhao pulled the towel off his head and found that he was the only one left in the bathroom.

    "..." It was different from what I had imagined.

    The next morning, An Wuhao shook his bag and went to school again.

    As soon as the classmates saw him, they immediately shouted enthusiastically: "Dumpling classmate——" First care about your body: "Hey, you fainted during military training yesterday. Are you okay now?" Then they went straight to the subject: "Hee hee, pay for it today. Do you have dumplings?"