Extra 5

By the time Huo Yunchuan had dealt with foreign affairs, three full days had passed since the birthday of his precious son.

    "Secretary Chen, what kind of birthday gifts do you think 18-year-old children like?" he asked, his slightly frowning brows reflecting his guilt.

    Because of work, it disrupted the original plan to return to China with An Wuhao to celebrate his son's birthday.

    Now, you can only choose gifts that the other party likes to make up for. This is probably the most direct way Huo Yunchuan can think of.

    "Uh, eighteen years old" would be An Shao's gift. Secretary Chen said, "It's better to give him a car as an adult gift."

    Boys always have a unique yearning for cars.

    It would never be a wrong choice to give him a car when he was eighteen.

    "Very good suggestion." Huo Yunchuan affirmed. After Secretary Chen's reminder, he did remember that Huo An had liked a car for a long time, but An Wuhao forbade him to drive because of his underage, let alone not allow him to drive. Order your own car privately.

    Although, Huo An's savings are enough to buy a car he likes.

    The problem is that the child’s red envelopes from childhood to adulthood are all in the hands of his little dad. It is not that simple to withdraw money privately to buy a car.

    Huo An’s grandparents, great-grandfather and aunts, and other elders, I’m afraid they didn’t know that the money they gave over the years would not stay in Huo An’s hands for a long time.

    Domestically, the weather was fine on Saturday morning. A teenager who was sleeping late was lifted by his father's quilt, revealing his slender figure wearing only a pair of pants.

    Such a youthful sense of youth, the youth who wakes up his son once had it.

    "Get up and go to the airport to pick up your dad." An

    Wuhao yelled , patted his son's round buttocks with his hands, and made a clear and pleasant sound "Dun Dun" Hordun Dun". He lifted the pillow at the beginning, revealing a picture that he wanted to destroy. The face of the world.

    "Get up, little handsome guy." An Wuhao said in a 100 times softer voice than before, and he took his son's face and kissed him.

    ""The boy who wanted to be angry suddenly lost everything.

    Ok.

    He sat up reluctantly, in front of his little dad, he put his hand in his pants and tickled it in an unimaginative way, and said, "What time is it going?" He

    looked at the clock "Eleven o'clock plane." Then he pulled it. The son wanted to continue to lie back on his arm, "Hey, it's almost enough for you to get up and wash and eat breakfast

    now " "It's only eight o'clock now" Huo An wailed.

    "But it takes more than an hour to get to the airport. We are going out at half past nine and we will get up," An Wuhao said.

    Huo An is most afraid of his little dad’s coquettish Dafa, and has no ability to resist. "I'm very upset." He sat up and said, "Why didn't he come back for my birthday, but now he asked me to pick him up."

    An Wushu" because of him It's your dad."

    Huo An" "

    There is also a difference between dad and dad, okay? The