Chapter 39

The unexpected answer can be said to be suffocating.

    Huo Yunchuan's face is black at this time, and it is easy to misunderstand An Wuhao. Is it because Mr. Huo is upset by asking for something?

    He couldn't help whispering in his heart, just a mere pair of pajama pants, so don't let it go.

    "If you like it, I'll ask Chen Fang to buy it for you in the afternoon." Huo Yunchuan pretended to be nonchalant, immediately called Secretary Chen, and gave the other party an extremely detailed call.

    Including the balcony potted plants that I said before, the safe books, and the damn pants.

    At 5:30 in the afternoon, Chen let go of the small pickup and came to the boss's downstairs.

    First take a box of books and clothes, and then continue to carry the potted plants.

    In order to facilitate the transportation, the flowerpots and green plants are not made at the same place, so you need to move them up and install the pots yourself.

    At this time, An Wuhao had been awake for a long time. He heard the movement on the balcony and soon came out to help... loosen the soil.

    Huo Yunchuan had a flower pot weighing 20 jins in his hand, not to mention, seeing that An Wuhao was there, he couldn't bear to tell him not to get in the way.

    So I can only bypass him and continue to move things.

    Chen Fang came up with a large green plant: "Huo, where is this monstera?" He asked breathlessly, and was surprised to find that it was not Mr. Huo squatting on the balcony, but a tender face. Xiuyi's boy.

    Standing on the other side of the balcony, Huo Yunchuan turned to his subordinates and said, "That tree is in the living room."

    An Wuzheng held a shovel in his hand and was concentrating on shoveling the soil and planting a budding geranium.

    He suddenly found an uncle in a suit and leather shoes looking at him, who seemed to be Secretary Chen Fang as Mr. Huo said.

    "Hello." An Wuhao greeted with a smile on his face: "Brother Chen, you have worked hard."

    In this way, Chen Fang could see his face clearly, and was very surprised: "Hello." Could this be a relative of the boss? Chen Fang thought so, respecting while curious.

    An Wuhao greeted him, then lowered his head and continued to shovel.

    The flowering period of geranium is from May to July. Seeing the growth of this flower, it will definitely bloom in these few days.

    After he planted it, he found a watering can and sprinkled a little water on the flowers.

    It took the three people together for a total of an hour to finally clean up the balcony. It is expected that it will be blooming in the near future.

    "Mr. Huo, then I will go back first." Chen Fang said goodbye.

    "Well, go." Huo Yunchuan had no time to turn around to say goodbye to the secretary, his eyebrows were tightened tightly, and he was washing An Wuhao's hands that were soaked in soil.

    Chen Fang thought dumbfounded, looking at someone who is not short, and still doting like this, is it the boss's young brother?

    However, I never heard that the president has such a small brother.

    An Wuhao washed his hands and found a towel to dry his hands.

    He was thinking about the book he bought this afternoon, and he opened the box with a knife and sorted it out.