Chapter 14

He was left alone facing Jiang Shaofei, who was not completely unfamiliar, but also very unfamiliar. An Wuhao was a little cautious. He chose to watch his nose and his heart, and just waited for Huo Yunchuan's return.

    "How is your usual body? Is it easy to get sick?" Jiang Shaofei leaned on his desk and looked at him.

    "It's okay." An Wuhao tried to relax himself and replied: "Occasionally I get a cold and fever, about twice a year."

    "How is your academic performance?" Jiang Shaofei asked again.

    This is an unharmed pain. He replied reluctantly: "It's normal."

    "Puff," Jiang Shaofei said immediately: "Yun Chuan is a school bully, I hope your baby is also a school bully."

    "..." The world has opinions on the scumbag.

    But to be honest, if you can, An Wuhao also hopes that the baby is a schoolmaster.

    Jiang Shaofei said, "Do my parents know?"

    This is not easy , he thought.

    Seeing the boy shook his head and looked depressed, he shrugged and did not ask any more.

    Huo Yunchuan came back, holding the snow-white medical record book. He checked An Wuhao's condition for the first time and confirmed that there was nothing unusual. Then he said to Jiang Shaofei: "Arrange for a blood draw, don't draw too much, just enough for inspection."

    Jiang Shaofei said OK. Gesture, too lazy to speak.

    The hospital drew a lot of blood from the patients in the blood test. Some young girls in poor health fainted after taking a blood test directly. It was really a crime.

    An Wuhao only finished smoking yesterday, and I was a little scared to see the syringe today.

    Huo Yunchuan stood by and watched, his fingers clenched slightly.

    The brown-yellow iodine was applied to the slender arm, the blood vessels were clearly visible, and the sharp needles...

    "..." At the moment when he pierced the skin, An Wujiao put aside his head, frowning and pursing his lips at the blind corner of the line of sight.

    "Okay." Jiang Shaofei loosened the tourniquet tied to his arm and gave him a cotton swab to hold it on himself: "You can let go without bleeding for a while."

    As for him, he took the blood sample in his left hand and patted Huo with his right hand. Yunchuan's shoulder: "Wait here, I'll be back in ten minutes." By the way, he pointed to the drinking fountain: "It's better to pour him a cup of hot water."

    Huo Yunchuan heard the words, put down the medical records, not to be rushed to find out. Pour water from the disposable paper cup: "..."

    "Thank you." An Wuhao said, and he was quite thirsty and took half a cup in one breath.

    Huo Yunchuan stared at the cotton swab on his arm and said nothing in the end.

    After being unharmed by this very experienced person for a while, discarded the cotton swab.

    Ten minutes is not long or short, but it feels particularly long in silence.

    An Wujiao stared at the water mark in the water glass, and asked in a low voice: "Do you really want this child? Will you be good to him?" In fact, he was afraid. In the future, Huo Yunchuan will marry his wife. baby.