Chapter 81

Regardless of what happened on Weibo because of a bad review, the wedding is still going on in full swing, and the ring exchange will soon come.

    Huo Dashao's clear, mellow and steady voice echoed in the quiet wedding banquet, which seemed extraordinarily sexy.

    "Regardless of prosperity or adversity, rich or poor..."

    An Wuhao's lips pursed: "Puff..." He couldn't help but smiled, no way, he heard the word poverty from Huo Yunchuan's mouth. He felt very happy!

    "Whether it's health or disease..." Huo Yunchuan glanced at the other side, and continued calmly reading down.

    He read it out in his deserted voice that was not compatible with the richness of emotions, and it showed a contrast and cuteness.

    Three groomsmen in formal attire stood by and listened with smiles on their faces.

    All of them are handsome and attractive, tall and upright, who are the three friends who are not the groom.

    This is Huo Dashao's first marriage. Such a serious oath must be said once in a lifetime.

    After he finished speaking, he immediately looked at the person he wanted to marry.

    The oaths were prepared privately, and Huo Yunchuan did not know exactly what oath An Wuhao prepared.

    To be precise, he wanted to know, but couldn't find out.

    To myself?

    The slightly addicted boy returned to Huo Yunchuan with a smile, and said with sugar in his mouth: "Happy today, the gift is first made, and the marriage is completed. If the swimming sea is withered and the stone is rotten, referring to the mandarin couple and first alliance." The

    boy Qingliang tactfully said. After reading his voice, thunderous applause suddenly sounded from the table.

    Among them, Mr. Huo laughed most happily, and his applause seemed to be greater than the audience.

    "Hey, Chao Chao asked me for these two sentences. They read them really well," he said.

    "Isn't it..." Madam Huo swept the goose bumps on her arm, her eyes continued to stare at the newcomer intently.

    In fact, Huo Yunchuan couldn't understand exactly what the little angel was saying, but he understood the meaning.

    "Good." I could not wait to agree.

    The authoritarian man immediately hinted that the master of ceremonies should move on to the next step and don't linger.

    The emcee shivered: "Two newcomers, please exchange rings..."

    Huo Yunchuan vigorously opened the jewelry box sent by the flower girl, took out a gentleman's ring, and grabbed the little angel's thin white hand, neatly. Set into the middle finger.

    After that, I kissed me solemnly.

    An Wuhao quickly completed the process of wearing the ring under the expectant eyes of the other party.

    Then he took up the slender hand and bowed his head and kissed the back of his hand.

    "Love you." He whispered.

    President Huo Da’s cautious heart has an urge to explode, and he is as beautiful as a fool with a sullen face: "Yeah." Very happy, very happy, very happy —

    "Next, I will kiss each other." The emcee laughed at the side and became a fool. And sincerely, I can't control myself at all!

    This link seems to be necessary, although there are full of people sitting below.