Chapter 11

The doctor sighed in his heart when he looked at the desperate young man. Nowadays, young people do things without regard to the consequences. It is really worrying: "How is it, what is the problem? You can tell me about it."

    Only ten At the age of eight, maybe it is a kid who is still in high school.

    "Doctor, do you have to sign your parents?" An Wuhao paled. He sat on a chair and felt cold all over his body: "If my parents knew, they would definitely kill me." Or he would be pissed off .

    You know, I have been letting my parents down since I was born.

    Now that this kind of thing happened, An Wuhao didn't dare to say even if he was killed.

    "Yes, you must have your parents, or your legal spouse." The doctor said about this, he persuaded An unharmed: "Based on your physical condition, it is not recommended that you hide from your parents. You must tell your parents."

    He is very good. Worry about this child, afraid that the other party will not make the wrong decision.

    "Legal spouse? Is it the person who registered the marriage?" An Wuhao frowned. He thought of Huo Yunchuan, but the other party was only married to himself, and there was no spouse relationship.

    "Yes, same-sex registration is also possible." Five years ago, the country recognized the legality of same-sex registration and lowered the age of marriage to 18 years old. Within five years, many policies supporting multiple births were issued, and doctors thought it was safe and sound. Boyfriend: "I suggest you either tell your parents or discuss it with your boyfriend. Maybe it's a way." After

    all this, An Wuhao was so depressed in his heart that he couldn't pay attention for a while.

    At present, I definitely can't tell my parents, and then the idea of the small clinic being a trafficker flashed in An Wuhao's mind, and he directly denied it.

    Since the doctors have said that the risk is high, in case they die on the operating table, the parents will not even get the compensation.

    It seemed that there was only one feasible way left...

    Holding his head uncomfortably safe and sound, he suddenly realized that he had delayed the doctor for a long time. He said, "Thank you, doctor. I will think about it again when I go back."

    The scorching sun was at the entrance of the hospital.

    Obviously it is a hot summer day, but the teenager standing in the sun feels that June is flying snow, and he feels that he is getting cold.

    Holding the blood test report, he was thinking, how could he be pregnant? Do you want to check it again?

    But was it because of the nausea that made him unable to take the courage to re-examine.

    The strange thing about male pregnancy is that not every doctor is as calm and kind as the doctor just now.

    In the unlikely event that you encounter someone with an improper mind, it is still unknown whether you will be in danger.

    "..." An Wuhao took out his cell phone and plugged it back after thinking for a while. He didn't want to find that man.

    But instead of looking for him, he was facing such a thing by himself.

    The other party is also responsible for the result of the pregnancy.

    An Wuhao bit the corner of his mouth and took out the phone again.