Chapter 49

Facing his son's sudden show, Huo Xiao choked for two seconds, but since they have all come, it is impossible to retreat.

    "Anyway, we will be here soon." Huo Xiao said: "You can tell him now, you can make up whatever identity you want. Anyway, we must see people."

    "He was particularly lethargic after he was pregnant, and he hasn't yet. Wake up," Huo Yunchuan asked: "Do you ask me to wake him up now, and specifically inform him that there will be many people coming to see him?"

    Huo Xiao choked again, considering the hardship of pregnancy: "That's it. ..." He sighed: "Let him continue to sleep, let's talk about everything when the time comes."

    Huo Yunchuan twisted his eyebrows: "..."

    In any case, parents must come.

    He grudgingly accepted this fact.

    "I see." In the

    bedroom, An Wuhao escaped from being awakened, and was still asleep in the dark.

    When he woke up, the sky outside was already slightly dark.

    Generally, if you drink too much water before going to bed, you will have a particularly urgency after waking up.

    An Wuhao drank a large glass of milk before going to bed, and now his lower abdomen is very bloated.

    He got out of bed and put on slippers, with a look of sleepy eyes and messy hair, he walked quickly to the bedroom door and opened the door.

    This movement made everyone talking in the living room quiet instantly, and everyone turned their heads to look at the direction of the sound.

    Adding Huo Yunchuan himself, there are a total of seven pairs of eyes.

    "..." An Wuhang stood there stupidly, and didn't react for a while, why suddenly there was a room in the house, and they all looked at him.

    He was so thin-skinned, of course he hid back and closed the door.

    "Hey..." The three Huo family father and son, with different expressions, recalled the short-lived youth in their minds, and glanced at Huo Yunchuan: "Go and see."

    Huo Yunchuan felt that An Wuhao was frightened, and his eyebrows pressed down: "Yeah." After

    he got up and left, there was quiet, no one was talking anymore.

    Hidden in the room is safe and in a bad mood.

    Because he has the urgency to urinate, the kind of urgency and urgency, he may have to pee his pants if he doesn't go out.

    When Huo Yunchuan opened the door gently, the picture he saw made him feel pitiful and cute...

    The little angel who had just woken up was holding the door with one hand, and holding her leg with the other hand, the expression on her face. It's wonderful.

    "Ah..." Dad Huo asked seriously: "Does it hurt?" He went in and bent over to help him see: "Let me see."

    "It's not like that." An Wuhao jumped back quickly, his face wrinkled into a bun. "I'm in a urgency..."

    Huo Yunchuan frowned: "Then go to the bathroom."

    Then he found that something was wrong, followed the young boy's pitiful eyes, glanced at the door, and suddenly understood: "Don't be afraid, I will take you Go."

    "Well, it's not afraid..." An Wuhao said embarrassedly, but of course it's not good for him to look like him now.

    His face was not washed, his hair was not combed, and there was no image at all.