Chapter 108

Whether to give money or not was originally out of Huo Yunchuan's consideration.

    He believed An Wuhao's rhetoric, but it was not that his IQ was not enough, and he could not tell An Wuhao was'saving' a small amount of money.

    Even if he can see that what should be given or not, he still has to give it numbly.

    So after an apparent torture, Huo Yunchuan transferred money to the other party with a serious face.

    Two people’s Alipay accounts were added long ago.

    The safe and sound Alipay account picture is a rabbit holding a carrot.

    At first glance, this style is a temperament that can protect food...

    "Ding..." The news of the transfer arrived soon.

    On the safe and sound mobile phone, the notification tone set up was very pompous and reported: "Alipay made 5,000 yuan."

    "!!!" The

    first windfall in his life came so simple.

    Unscathed can't stand a little drifting.

    No kidding, my palms are hot.

    First rub the trousers twice.

    Then I picked up the phone, clicked on the message and counted it carefully. It was indeed 5,000 yuan.

    An Wuhao's emotions at this moment are both happy and faint. He looked at Huo Yunchuan in admiration with his eyes and said, "Thank you." Sincerely.

    I couldn't express the joy, but the other party gave me a whole piece, which is great.

    As expected of the man he likes.

    "You're welcome." Huo Yunchuan also looked at An Wuhao several times.

    Not to mention the mere 5,000 yuan, even if he wants his old life, he has no reason not to give it.

    Fortunately, at this stage of being safe and sound, he will only kill him in one aspect, and the rest of the time is an obedient and cute little angel, Mr. Huo thought.

    "Well, I really like you." An Wuhao said sweetly, suddenly feeling a guilty conscience. After all, I got 5000 yuan in vain. What is this concept?

    The number that really fell into his pocket was naturally more pleasing to him than those tall cards.

    "Yeah." Mr. Huo palpitated slightly and snorted softly.

    What is this cute dead little angel saying again.

    It's true.

    He reminded himself in his heart that Durex was almost running out, and remember to stock up two boxes when he came back from get off work.

    Anyway, I use it very quickly, and I never worry about expiration.

    The two people with each other's own minds happily enjoyed an early winter morning together.

    Then the otaku who is an otaku, and the otaku who goes to work.

    Speaking of asking for early education, or asking for a helper to look after the children, based on the fact that there is already a careful and handy Aunt Zhang at home, Huo Yunchuan hopes to find someone who can positively influence Dun Dun in terms of culture and knowledge. Young women.

    The growth stage of a child is greatly influenced by the elders.

    Whether it is the masculinity of the male elders or the femininity of the female elders, it is an indispensable part.