Chapter 61

Fortunately, Anhui had just finished the operation, and his body was really tired. So not long after the trouble, he fell asleep hungry.

    The remaining two people, Huo Yunchuan watched the middle of the night, Zhang Ruoqi watched the second.

    When Huo Yunchuan went to bed, he specifically confessed to his mother that if An Wuhao wanted to go to the bathroom, he would wake him up.

    Fortunately, the sound quality of sleep is good.

    When he woke up, the sky was already bright.

    Aunt Zhang, the babysitter, hurried over and is now taking care of the child.

    Zhang Ruoqi rubbed his sour eyes and walked to the bed to say goodbye to An Wuhao: "Chao Chao, mom will go back first, and I will come to see you and Dun Dun tomorrow."

    An Wuhao just woke up and said in a daze, "Well, mom. Goodbye."

    Zhang Ruoqi was taken aback for a moment, and then smiled: "Hey." After all, he couldn't hold back, and reached out his hand to touch An Wuhao's hair.

    Huo Yunchuan was already awake, or not asleep at all.

    He was thinking about the baby and his safety, lying on the bed just closed his eyes and rested.

    "Be careful on your way." Huo Yunchuan sent his mother to the door, his faint appearance was not considered cordial.

    However, Zhang Ruoqi felt flattered: "Well, mom knows, you take good care of Chao Chao and Dun Dun," she turned to leave, but fell back: "Yes, Dun Dun's name..."

    "It's Huo An." Huo. Yun Chuan said without hesitation.

    Zhang

    Ruoqi appeared stunned , and then smiled and said, "It's okay." Last night, the Huo family was pleased with Lin'er, and the whole family celebrated.

    At nine o'clock in the morning, Huo Xiao called one by one to inform his close relatives and friends to warm up the full moon banquet for his grandson in a month's time.

    The elders of their family have been around for many generations, and they have a lot of friends in the world.

    Ji's family is one of them.

    Mr. Ji and Mr. Huo had a good friendship, and received a good news call from an old friend early in the morning.

    "..." Unscientific, isn't the Huo family unmarried?

    The old man Huo on the phone smiled happily: "Haha, old Ji, you are going to join my great-grandson's full moon wine in a month." Old man Ji

    said: "You don't have any grandchildren. Where is your great-grandson?"

    Huo The old man retorted: "You don't have a grandson-in-law. My family's Yunchuan got the certificate from his daughter-in-law more than half a year ago." In

    other words, Dundun is a legitimately married son.

    Then he was afraid that his old friend would not believe it, so he gave the red book picture that Huo Yunchuan had previously posted in Moments of Friends to show his affection.

    Grandpa Ji looked at the frantic energy of his old friend, and then thought about his inconsistent grandson, so angry.

    After a moment of sulking, he picked up his mobile phone and made a call to Ji Mingjue, saying, "The child of Yunchuan is born, what do you think?