Chapter 97

Mr. Huo, who has his own way, was quick to act, and he followed the fans with the shining "Huo Yunchuan" and wrote a line of messages that did not conform to his overbearing president's personality.

    Everyone else is + ID number, date of birth, etc. It is very powerful when it is his turn to add Alipay password!

    Everyone can't believe that there is such a skinny side of the serious and cold man in the impression.

    Only five minutes later, this comment was as expected, and was quickly approved by enthusiastic fans.

    The following replies piled up hundreds of thousands of floors in an instant.

    "Hahahaha!!!"

    "Devil!!!" The

    existing language in the world, it seems that there is no vocabulary that can describe the mood of the fans. Only the exclamation mark on the screen can show respect.

    "Alipay password? Let me take it, Lao Huo, who are you more cute than Xiao Tiantian?"

    An Wuhao is still in the afternoon class. Generally speaking, he doesn't play with mobile phones very much during class. After all, he thinks As a scumbag, even if your academic performance is not good, your attitude must be correct.

    Today, because of Huo Yunchuan's lecture at the University of Commerce, he exploded on the Internet, and he was a little worried.

    While the teacher was not paying attention during the class, Anhui turned on the phone and glanced quietly.

    Through Aite in the comment area of netizens, the scumbag teenager who was dissed by the whole network, saw Huo Yunchuan's comment that was topped as a hot comment, and the unexpectedly crazy fans under the comment.

    "..." It's really uncomfortable to be dissed by the entire network.

    An Wuhao pressed the corner of his mouth and watched this hot comment for three seconds, then moved his finger and typed furtively.

    Homework is so difficult. 2000V replied to Huo Yunchuan V: [Dougi's gaze/] Last year I said that I would inherit Alipay. Okay, I agree now.

    The people who eat melon turned to this comment: "!!!" It has already exploded.

    "Worri! Xiao Tiantian's reply, wow hahaha haha!"

    "The legendary present newspaper, Mr. Huo, sit and watch Mr. Huo get bitten back hahaha." How to say, they seemed to see the old cadres General Huo, since being with the youthful and invincible Little Sweet, the whole person's state has become younger!

    "23333 Close husbands turn their eyes against each other for money, is it moral decay, or the annihilation of human nature?"

    "Farts turn against each other, is it flirting and cursing, you can understand?"

    "A pair of crazy and loving Wang men, But I like it so much, I must be broken [bye bye manually/]" After

    a while, Huo Da's BOSS replied.

    But it’s not the show of affection in the imagination of netizens, but a serious reply in the tone of an old cadre: "Playing on a mobile phone? If I remember correctly, you are in class at this time." The

    melon-eating crowd: "Old Huo again I replied!"

    "Oh, I'm going, old Huo Guan Xiaotian is so strict?"

    He even knows when Xiao Tiantian is in class. After thinking about it carefully, he can't help but think carefully.

    "Huo is always really the devil." This level of ubiquity and attention makes people get goose bumps in the still hot autumn.