Chapter 79

—I’ll be there in half an hour.

    After receiving this message from Huo Yunchuan, An Wuhao immediately got up and went downstairs, turned on the light in the kitchen, turned on the refrigerator, and took out the small oranges and lemons from it.

    Considering that the other party may have really drunk, he wanted to make a drink that could soothe the spirits.

    This was not an unscrupulous intention to please, but a subconscious action, which he just wanted to do.

    I haven't touched the knives and kitchen supplies for a long time, and the teenagers are a bit handy to use.

    He held the knife carefully and carefully looked at his fingers before each cut so as not to cut it.

    Before being with Huo Yunchuan, these slightly calloused hands had delicate skin and tender flesh under them, and there was no trace of labor.

    Turning the palm of the hand over, it is also soft, and the complexion is natural and healthy.

    Lemon tea with honey has a tangy fragrance.

    An Wuhao was a bit greedy and wanted to take a sip, so he poured himself a small cup from it for the reason of tasting: "..." It was really delicious after a taste.

    He wanted to drink a little more, but he didn't do much. He was afraid that he would not drink after Huo Yunchuan.

    Just like that, half an hour passed in a blink of an eye.

    Safe and sound ran to the door of the house, looking at the road full of street lights.

    After waiting for a while, two beams of car lights came over and drove towards the garage,

    Anhui ran across in a pajamas, very happy.

    Young Master Huo, who came back from a drag race, stopped the car and saw a shadow rushing towards him. The heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys all throbbed.

    "..."

    Running so fast, what if you fall.

    Huo Yunchuan rushed forward without saying a word and caught the teenager who was running towards him.

    "After talking for half an hour and half an hour, you really don't lie." An Wuhao laughed and teased, his slender body hanging lazily on the shoulders of a man taller than himself, a young and energetic face full of Yuyue: "Huh? What's wrong, I'll call you back when I am angry?"

    President Huo immediately replied: "No."

    He held the charming young man firmly and walked towards the house.

    An Wuhao thought for a while and took the initiative to apologize: "I won't run away next time, I'm sorry."

    The man hugging him whispered: "If you fall, I'm sorry, it's not me."

    "..." An Wuhao lay down. On his shoulder, there is no word.

    "What did you do at home?" Huo Yunchuan asked.

    "I made lemon tea for you." An Wuhao raised his head again and asked with bright eyes: "Have you drunk? I'll bring it to you right away."

    The man who crossed the threshold became stiff.

    "Let's see if you have drunk it?" An Wuhao thought of a verification method, which is to see for himself whether it smells of alcohol.

    The answer is no, but the surroundings are inevitably contaminated with the smell of tobacco and alcohol.