Chapter 35

Today on a non-weekend day, Mom and Dad are going to work. After they get off work at five o'clock, they are still on the commute.

    The traffic in the capital is notoriously congested, especially during rush hours when commuting to and from get off work, where there is often motionless grandeur.

    So Huo Yunchuan rushed to the door of An's house, and there was only An Wuhao's sister, An Wuyu was at home.

    "..." This is the first time Mr. Huo stood at the door of Little Angel's house. He hesitated for a moment, then raised his hand and pressed the doorbell.

    After the meeting, a girl's voice came: "Come."

    An Wuyu had just finished taking a shower and was wiping her hair; she heard the doorbell ringing, thinking that her parents didn't bring the key, she hurried to the door with slippers. .

    But before opening the door, he kept a mindful eye and opened the cat's eye to confirm if it was his parents.

    It can only be said that the handsome guy at the door looks a little too handsome, he wears good-quality clothes, and has an outstanding temperament. He does not look like someone who can do bad things at all.

    An Wuyu decided to open the door after weighing it, and asked very politely, "This gentleman, did you knock on the wrong door?"

    Their family didn't know such a person.

    But his heart was turned over by the handsome: God, open the door to look more seductive, the aura, body and face are perfect.

    An Wuyu, who prides himself on being a high-cold beauty and a tyrant, in front of Huo Yunchuan, inevitably raised the shame of a little girl timidly.

    "Hello, is An Wuhao at home?" The strange handsome guy, whose voice is also Su Potian, is directly the main hero in the romance novel!

    "Uh, do you know my brother?" An Wuyu was shocked, she didn't expect this direction of development.

    "Yes, is he at home?" Huo Yunchuan asked solemnly. He had seen this girl, and she was An Wuhao's sister.

    "No." An Wuyu shook his head: "He went to live with his classmates and hasn't returned home for several days." Then the more he thought about it, the more strange, frowning and questioning: "Are you really my brother's friend? Why not call him directly?"

    This is strange.

    "Since I'm not here, then I won't bother." Huo Yunchuan frowned upon hearing this.

    Before he left, he glanced across An Wuyu's shoulder and glanced at Anjia's small house.

    It's really small.

    "Hey?" An Wuyu felt that his appearance was too weird, and wanted to stop and ask, but they had already left.

    In this situation, people can't help but wonder if the eldest brother got into trouble outside, and someone came to him?

    An Wuyu closed the door, went home and found the phone to call her younger brother. No one answered. She frowned her delicate eyebrows and said, "What the hell?" She

    didn't answer the phone.

    Huo Yunchuan took the elevator, went downstairs and stood on the side of the road. He picked up his mobile phone and called Aunt Zhang. He asked: "Did you find it?"

    In fact, he knew the answer. If he found the other party, he would call himself as soon as possible. phone.

    Aunt Zhang really panted back: "Mr. Huo, I didn't find it, I didn't find it when I searched everywhere."