Chapter 89

Brother Yuanhang on the side, skipping the Wen Ling who was snatched for the first kiss, sipped the yogurt, and said, "Your luck is really bad."

    After a while, after a while, he pointed to his nose with afterthought: "Are you talking about me?"

    "Yeah." Xu Yuanhang chuckled and said, "You didn't come yesterday, and the teacher called your name.

    He also deliberately repeated your name. Hey, it's all caused by dumplings." He He patted Anwu's shoulder, thinking that he was very clever and told the truth.

    An Wujiao thought so too, and suddenly muttered a little annoyed: "Why is this the teacher..."

    The dumplings were really not given out for the purpose of being the monitor!

    "Did you choose the monitor yesterday?" he asked quickly.

    "Huh? Squad leader?" Xu Yuanhang was confused: "This is not yet, the teacher is not worried."

    Where did An Wuhao know, their head teacher is now under great pressure and feels confused.

    Just say yesterday... the class teacher's surname is Liu, and the old Liu came to the class early to meet this year's classmates, and at the same time was thinking of the dumpling classmate in his heart.

    During the roll call, I found that the other party had skipped class, and felt disappointed.

    The kid looked pretty obedient, but he didn't expect to be honest.

    Suddenly, the mood of selecting the class cadres disappeared. In the first class, I interrupted the class with my classmates, which was purely nonsense.

    Lao Liu returned to the office after class, and suddenly saw the principal sitting in his seat, so scared that he lost his soul.

    "Old Liu, I have something important to tell you." The principal held a list of their class in his hand and pointed with his finger: "There is a classmate in your class named An Wuhao. I wonder if you noticed it?"

    Safe and sound?

    This name is familiar to Old Liu Ke, and it was this classmate who disappointed him when he was called just now: "Hey, principal, what's wrong with this classmate?"

    The other party skipped class today, but such small things...should not disturb the principal?

    "? You do not watch the news," the principal snappily said: "Recently Hough, president of the wedding, the capital of the media hubbub, the object of his marriage is safe and sound in your class of students."

    Saying this On, Lao Liu was so shocked that his glasses were about to fall off, what else?

    "Mr. Huo personally called just now." The principal looked at Lao Liu: "Do you know what you are calling for? Ask him for leave, and donate a batch of millions worth of equipment to our school by the way..."

    What is this concept? ?

    "..." Old Liu was already blindfolded.

    The principal leaned forward and said earnestly: "Lao Liu, people are in your class now, you have to know the number in your heart."

    Now, Lao Liu regained his senses, and hurriedly agreed: "That's that. It depends on what you said, I Is it the kind of person who doesn't

    know how to measure?" He understood what the principal meant.

    "Yeah." The principal laughed and patted Lao Liu on the shoulder: "When you have time to communicate with Mr. Huo, let him visit our school."