Chapter 69

"At this time, don't think about those boring questions."

    Huo Yunchuan was very presumptuous, sweeping the little angel's mouth: "Do you know what was in my mind when I saw you picking flowers from the window just now?"

    "Huh? "An Wuhao tried hard to adapt to this kind of foreplay Meng Lang, but still felt his scalp numb: "I will go out to play by myself, so I won't interrupt your work..."

    "Not busy." A pair of powerful arms encircled the boy's body. What he said was a serious hooligan: "I want to go down and take off your clothes."

    It must be beautiful in the flower field.

    "You..." It's embarrassing. Shame is fun...

    An Wuhao struggled and said, "Let me down, I want to see Dundun..." The other party's sudden attack made him gasp, and this animal...is

    here again.

    Soon, An Wuhao gritted his teeth and clenched his teeth, revealing an unnatural peach color at the end of his eyes.

    He knew that he couldn't help but want to tease the man he wanted to tease him, and simply endure it without moving, as long as he passed it.

    "I am making you happy, but not making you tortured." Huo Yunchuan kissed the other's sweaty nose. If it weren't for the boy's true reaction, I'm afraid he would think it was really painful.

    I'm nineteen years old, so I should know about personnel sooner.

    "But in broad daylight, the curtains are still open..." An Wuhao bit his mouth, halfway through tears, and firmly grasped Huo Yunchuan's clothes.

    This is dying, too shameful.

    "Don't go anywhere, you'd better lie down and rest." Huo Yunchuan stood up holding the half-dead boy and sent it to the bed.

    "..." An Wuhao was like a dead fish, pulling the quilt to bury himself, tightly tightening his pants inside.

    hateful.

    Don't put it on him when it's over.

    what!

    An Wuhao has a fierce heart, but his body can't keep up.

    He curled up under the quilt, and fell asleep when he clung to it.

    When I woke up, it was not dark yet, I just missed the meal.

    An Wuhao felt very embarrassed, and hurriedly pushed his messy hair down, and hurried downstairs to eat.

    "Chao Chao wakes up? Come over and eat." The whole family looked at him, and everyone's faces were very kind.

    "Sorry, I'm late to bed." An Wuhao said, his skin flushed with shame, and his feet gently rubbed his husband's side.

    "It's okay, sit down." Huo Yunchuan opened the chair and teased him solemnly: "Or do you want to sit on my lap?"

    An Wuhao twitched his mouth: "Who wants to sit on your lap." It's

    too irritating.

    There are so many people in the family, not ashamed or impatient.

    "Hahaha..." Everyone laughed kindly, and sighed that the relationship between the two was really good, it was incredible.

    The Huo family, father and son, thought to themselves that the atmosphere at the dinner table was chilly when it was safe and sound just now.