Extra 1

No responsibility special episode sixteen-year-old and fate meet 1

    "2004 Blue Bird Cup National Junior Tennis Competition, third place winner of the men's single, Cai Xin."

    "Runner-up, Huo Yun Chuan."

    "Winner"

    "Oh" Europe The coach made a pitiful sound from the stands, and his body slowly stood up, supported the railing that was swayed by the cheering people, and looked at his students with worry.

    The runner-up winner announced by the judges just now is his most optimistic protégé, Huo Yunchuan.

    It is a pity that Huo Yunchuan is almost sixteen years old, and this year is the last time he is eligible to participate in the Blue Bird Cup

    training yesterday.

    How could this be so,

    coach Ou frowned very worried, after all, it is not just himself who value this game.

    "" The teenager who continued to participate in the game endured a severe headache, his thin face was unusually flushed under his white baseball cap, and he was slightly sweaty.

    Hearing the result of the game, he tightened his lips.

    The runner-up is

    an expected result.

    I'm a little sorry for myself who had a high fever and insisted on playing, Huo Yunchuan thought dizzyly, and then propped up from the chair to receive the award that made him uncomfortable at all.

    Coach Ou saw that the students were in a state of low mood, and the worry on his face became more obvious, so he left the auditorium and went backstage to wait for the other party.

    After the award-receiving ceremony here, Huo Yunchuan carried the dispensable trophies in his hand, walked back to the backstage expressionlessly, and was about to leave here.

    After all, apart from Lao Ou, no one he knew came to watch this game.

    So there is no need to deal with anyone.

    At a corner of the aisle, coach "Yunchuan" Ou saw the tall and thin figures of the students wearing specially tailored game uniforms, looking very handsome and handsome.

    But the character of this kid is always cold and cool, even in the face of the teacher.

    "Old Ou." Huo Yunchuan greeted him lightly when he saw him.

    "Hey, about the game."

    Before he finished speaking, Old Ou was cut off by the boy who was in a headache and was not in the mood to talk nonsense. "Oh, I know what you want to say, I don't need it." If you

    lose, you lose, Huo Yunchuan I thought to myself, is it useful to say "I'll go now." He straightened the straps of the backpack on his shoulders and turned to leave.

    "Hey" Old Ou had a complicated face.

    At the same time, he was a little angry. Wouldn't this kid accept the kindness of others when he

    walked out of the stadium and found that it was raining outside.

    The young man standing on the side of the road in a daze, looking up at the sky with no sense of beauty, was shocked by the coldness of the wind and rain.

    He quickly took a step backwards and freed his clothes that were not soaked.

    "The headache made Huo Yunchuan's face stinky, and his whole body's reactions were a little slow. In addition, he was not very happy after losing the game.