Chapter 12

An Wuhao walked into the air-conditioned room, and a cool air rushed over his face, blowing his arms tremblingly, and his skin was suddenly covered with goose bumps.

    This is the Nth symptom after he discovered that he was pregnant, and he was very sensitive to changes in temperature.

    Because he was not sure whether it would cause harm, he decided to fall back under the eaves after walking a few steps, so as not to be exposed to the sun.

    The baseball cap on his head blocked part of his vision, and An Wuhao didn't notice the gentleman who was approaching him, and directly collided with him.

    "Sorry..." An Wuhao stood up in a panic and stepped back.

    This is also one of the sequelae of pregnancy, and I am very afraid of falling down.

    The person who was hit by him was tall and sturdy, and the opponent stood motionless, unaffected by it.

    "What are you looking for me for?" A

    familiar voice rang above An Wuzhen's head. He raised his head in a daze, surprised: "Mr. Huo?"

    What's so surprising.

    Huo Yunchuan frowned and said, "Didn't you look for me?"

    "Ah, yes." An Wuzheng nodded, surprised because he didn't receive a reply last night. Literally, the other party had 99% of them. Chances are that he won’t come: "Thank you for coming to the appointment." Since he is here, he doesn’t talk about it anymore: "Then let’s find a quiet and secret place to talk."

    I saw that the other person’s unsmiling face stinks again. , But didn't say anything, just bypassed the safe and walked to the front desk.

    Asked for a box.

    "Let's go." Huo Yunchuan said coldly, taking a clean step, and it felt a bit faster than usual.

    It was obviously emotional and not very pleasant.

    An Wuhao was nervous about what he was about to say, and he followed behind, looking like he was in dire straits.

    In the elevator without others, Huo Yunchuan saw from the mirror that the state of the boy next door was not so good.

    In detail, it is very reluctant.

    "..." After all, who asked to meet?

    Now that I have seen you, who is showing this picture now?

    Huo Yunchuan felt that his patience had been almost consumed by the other party, or that he shouldn't have come over in the dark this morning.

    It is simply humiliating.

    With a ding sound, he arrived at the destination floor.

    Huo Yunchuan strode out of the elevator and reported the room number to the waiter who walked in; the other party opened the door for them and served tea.

    In this not embarrassing time, ask them whether they have breakfast or lunch.

    The menu was placed in front of Huo Yunchuan, he glanced casually, and ordered a few signature dishes.

    For two people, the weight is more than enough.

    "You can go out, don't come in if you have nothing to do." After ordering the food, Huo Yunchuan glanced at the waiter.

    "Okay, sir." The waiter smiled and left, closing the door for them.

    An Wuhao, who was sitting nearby, let out a sigh of relief, holding his hands under the table tightly, and looking up at Huo Yunchuan’s eyes: “Mr. Huo, what I want to say next may be ridiculous, but it’s definitely true. "