Chapter 76

The plane flew non-stop for eight hours, and it was about one in the afternoon when we arrived at the destination. It can be seen that there is a three-hour time difference between here and Beijing.

    "Wake up." There was a

    voice in his ear, and he woke up without a problem. He took off the blindfold from his eyes: "Are you there?"

    Before going to the movie, he fell asleep when he saw that he was too sleepy. Now his eyes are burning.

    "It doesn't matter, right?" Huo Yunchuan frowned and said, eyes spinning on the other person's body, who had lost more than ten pounds in two months. How could it look worse than before pregnancy.

    "It's okay, it's just too sleepy." An Wuhao said, struggling to stand up.

    Soon, an arm was clasped around his waist, and he hugged him up: "Forget it, it's more convenient."

    "Yunchuan..."

    "Stop talking." Huo Yunchuan found the sun hat. Buckle on his head: "Go on to sleep, I won't let you fall."

    There is no doubt that this sentence is safe, after all, this man is really strong.

    But watching so many people around him, he was still embarrassed.

    You know, Huo Yunchuan never made such dangerous moves when he was pregnant with Dun Dun; but since he gave birth to Dun Dun, the other party seemed to have completely lifted the ban, and especially liked to hug him.

    An Wuhao knew that it was useless to resist and that he was really tired, so he simply gave up the struggle and put his head on the opponent's shoulder.

    "Get a good rest." Huo Yunchuan touched his head and said abruptly: "Maybe there is no time for you to rest at night."

    "What..." An Wuhao asked stupidly, but he was too sleepy and didn't delve into the man's mouth. the meaning of.

    It took almost an hour from the airport to the hotel.

    When An Wuhao woke up, he found himself lying on the round bed of the hotel, with thick nude curtains drawn on the wall in front. It is not difficult to guess that it was a floor-to-ceiling window...

    I'm very hungry.

    He stood up and took a look. There was no one around him quietly.

    "Yun Chuan..."

    This luxurious suite with a very exotic atmosphere is very spacious. After getting off the bed without any problems, unable to find shoes, he stepped barefoot on the carpeted floor.

    The toes touched the strong cold air and couldn't help shrinking.

    "Finally awake?" Huo Yunchuan suddenly appeared in front of him with his upper body naked.

    The sweaty muscles showed up in a violent stab. The figure of the ape-armed waist is obviously perfect, but I didn't care too much, so I took off the towel around my neck and wiped the sweat: "I'm going to take a bath."

    An unscathed. Only then found out that the door behind him was actually a gym...

    this guy, it seemed that he would not survive without a gym.

    Anhui returned to the floor-to-ceiling windows, pulled open the huge curtains, and immediately saw the beautiful seascape that he will never forget.

    It's the sunset...

    It's so beautiful, whether it's seagulls flying in the sky or coconut trees on the beach.